THE BROWNS BOARD

would u look at the diff from conservatives when obama "suggested" meeting with people like kim...

Let's make a distinction between commentators and journalists (the way it is supposed to be). Commentators are free to express opinions and take sides and they usually do. Journalists are not supposed to do that. Those on Fox in the video you posted are commentators. When I watch Hannity I know what to expect and he makes no pretenses to be a journalist. He is a conservative commentator, the same as someone like Rush Limbaugh. There is a difference at Fox between their hard news division and the commentators they have. I would like to see that division at all the cable news networks between true journalists and those who are commentators. Today those lines are being blurred. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Let's make a distinction between commentators and journalists (the way it is supposed to be). Commentators are free to express opinions and take sides and they usually do. Journalists are not supposed to do that. Those on Fox in the video you posted are commentators. When I watch Hannity I know what to expect and he makes no pretenses to be a journalist. He is a conservative commentator, the same as someone like Rush Limbaugh. There is a difference at Fox between their hard news division and the commentators they have. I would like to see that division at all the cable news networks between true journalists and those who are commentators. Today those lines are being blurred. 

did u cstch john bolton speaking in that clip?

oooff

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahaha yes, I'm sure everyone watching is actively aware of the distinction

Hahaha no they aren't and that is the problem. A so called journalist like Jim Acosta at CNN is not supposed to be giving out opinions or making himself the story or doing advocate journalism. That is fine with someone like Rachel Maddows but let's don't pretend she is a real journalist either.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

did u cstch john bolton speaking in that clip?

oooff

He was there commenting not pretending to be a journalist.Trump has shown already he will bring in people with whom he may not agree with and get their advice which he may or may not take.

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahaha yes, I'm sure everyone watching is actively aware of the distinction

Everyone but you and Clevis.  Our suspicions that you and Clevis get your news from the Rachael Maddow or The View has just been confirmed.

9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Hahaha no they aren't and that is the problem. A so called journalist like Jim Acosta at CNN is not supposed to be giving out opinions or making himself the story or doing advocate journalism. That is fine with someone like Rachel Maddows but let's don't pretend she is a real journalist either.

Right right

And while you're here to rally against the distinction between journalists and commentators when they're blurred on CNN I don't think you'll be doing that for literally every conservative source you post. Fox is easily just as bad, if not worse, at passing stuff like that off as news. 

Both sides do it. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right right

And while you're here to rally against the distinction between journalists and commentators when they're blurred on CNN I don't think you'll be doing that for literally every conservative source you post. Fox is easily just as bad, if not worse, at passing stuff like that off as news. 

Both sides do it. 

I would think a message board like this is all about posting opinions.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right right

Both sides do it. 

Image result for crybaby gif

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

LOL in politics nobody has the monopoly on hypocrisy.

Yeah but that's only because no one is perfect., but it's safe to say the democrats have a near monopoly on hypocrisy. Ain't no way the political right can compete with these mother fuckers.

• Upvote 1

FOX is not being two faced.  Different times. Under the Obama regime when demonrats cozied up to the likes of Che Guevara, Hugo Chavez,  Castro, Russia, fuckin A you better believe the good guys were gonna question the true intentions of that bowing mother fucker who had previously come off an apologizing for America world tour.

Where true hypocrisy and double standards lie...behold the "photo op"  parroting of this group of Trump hating  lefties having a combined IQ of 10:

TIM RYAN: The President Trump Appeasement Tour. I have no idea why he’s shaking hands with a dictator.

PETER ALEXANDER: Critics call the encounter an empty photo op alongside a murderous dictator.

MARIA CARDONA: …cozy up to dictators, to authoritarian rulers, to despots.

JEREMY BASH: This is symbolism over substance! They’re only delivering us photo ops.

NIC ROBERTSON: What’s the president going to get out of it other than a photo op?

BIANNA GOLODRYGA: … just for the photo op.

SUSAN DEL PERCIO: … just a photo op.

MORGAN RADFORD: …just another photo op.

ABBY PHILLIP: A photo op, a handshake. Nothing real!

YVETTE SIMPSON: A photo-op with Kim Jong-un. You’re coddling up to our enemies, these dictators, these authoritarian regimes.

CHUCK TODD: …the undercurrent of this entire trip, meeting with authoritarian figures.

CAL PERRY: …an authoritarian regime playbook thing that’s playing out.

JOY REID: … authoritarian Donald Trump was sucking up to.

JASON REZAIAN: …looking for allies in the leaders of authoritarian nations.

BERNIE SANDERS: You have a president who seems to love authoritarian people.

MADELEINE ALBRIGHT: President Trump finds more solace in meeting with authoritarian leaders and making fun of and insulting our friends.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

FOX is not being two faced.  Different times. Under the Obama regime when demonrats cozied up to the likes of Che Guevara

i was literally terrified that as i was racing for the quote function u were in the process of editing this. Thank god i was able to save this gem before such a book burning atrocity was able to transpire. Now in hindsight i realize i prob could have taken a nap had me dinner watched some TV maybe have a wank....then gotten to this later. Because ur level of self awareness is so minimal that it would never occur to u for weeks, unless someone else pointed it out, how utterly Retarded u are. 

democrats "cozied up" to a man who died.....oh.....over 50 years ago? I mean.....what level of stupid are we at now? 

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i was literally terrified that as i was racing for the quote function u were in the process of editing this. Thank god i was able to save this gem before such a book burning atrocity was able to transpire. Now in hindsight i realize i prob could have taken a nap had me dinner watched some TV maybe have a wank....then gotten to this later. Because ur level of self awareness is so minimal that it would never occur to u for weeks, unless someone else pointed it out, how utterly Retarded u are. 

democrats "cozied up" to a man who died.....oh.....over 50 years ago? I mean.....what level of stupid are we at now? 

You understand the difference between literal and figurative.... right?