THE BROWNS BOARD

Nike just PULLED American flag shoe because Kaepernick said it was OFFENSIVE

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

u aint bullshittin. Id buy all those fuckers up and resell em here and get no less than 300-400% profitables. 

There's 100% some moderate out there selling Betsy Ross apparel on "Freedom Eagle Trump Clothing" while also selling anti Trump shirts on another site 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2019/07/05/doug-ducey-sports-nike-sneakers-july-4-barbecue-days-after-slamming-company/1659095001/

When Nike pulling the Betsy Ross shoe is so offensive and anti American that you cancel plans for them to bring hundreds of jobs to your state...

... but not so offensive that you actually stop wearing Nikes hahaha

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Exceptions don’t make the rule. I bet someone has received a lemon Honda Civic.

This happened live on National TV.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of their Vietnamese quality control.

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Problem is, malls are disappearing all over the US.  Being replaced by outdoor high end stores in the same general location.

u can still hit the bricks grandpa.Crocker park west and legacy on the east side. Deez new fangled phone gizmos even count ur steps now.....get workin

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2019/07/05/doug-ducey-sports-nike-sneakers-july-4-barbecue-days-after-slamming-company/1659095001/

When Nike pulling the Betsy Ross shoe is so offensive and anti American that you cancel plans for them to bring hundreds of jobs to your state...

... but not so offensive that you actually stop wearing Nikes hahaha

Come on now, don't let the laughable hypocrisy get buried 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Come on now, don't let the laughable hypocrisy get buried 

Curb your exuberance. Not much there as it pertains to hypocrisy.

Which sends a stronger message, the Gov giving NIKE the boot and withdrawing the $1 mil in incentives, or him deciding simply not to wear NIKE sneakers???? 

If I were him and I liked the shoes fuck yeah I'd wear them, they're already paid for.

So how long should he have stuck with this silly self boycott?  Should he have not wore them for a week, a month, a year?

"Nike is unamerican! Blah blah liberals. Blah blah blah Kaepernick. I'm turning away hundreds of jobs from my state because I'm such a good conservative!"

*Wears Nikes two days later*

Kinda hard to take some great "real American" stand against Nike and then wear their stuff. He shouldn't have stroked off to the right wing on his Twitter so hard if he planned on wearing them still.

It is the definition of hypocrisy

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

"Nike is unamerican! Blah blah liberals. Blah blah blah Kaepernick. I'm turning away hundreds of jobs from my state because I'm such a good conservative!"

Abolish_Money_Womens_T-Shirt_300x300.jpg

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Kinda hard to take some great "real American" stand against Nike and then wear their stuff. He shouldn't have stroked off to the right wing on his Twitter so hard if he planned on wearing them still.

It is the definition of hypocrisy

No it isn't. And you think Cal posts nonsense? 

I too hated and criticized Nike for doing what they did.  Am I a hypocrite for wearing my Nikes to the gym today?

Did he encourage the people of Arizona not to wear their Nikes? Did he call for a boycott of Nike products?

If he did either of the above THEN you could label him a hypocrite, otherwise you have no case.  Did it "appear odd" to some that he wore Nikes? Perhaps but "appearing odd" does not constitute hypocrisy.

C'mon Woody, a child could deduce this.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

No it isn't. And you think Cal posts nonsense? 

I too hated and criticized Nike for doing what they did.  Am I a hypocrite for wearing my Nikes to the gym today?

Did he encourage the people of Arizona not to wear their Nikes? Did he call for a boycott of Nike products?

If he did either of the above THEN you could label him a hypocrite, otherwise you have no case.  Did it "appear odd" to some that he wore Nikes? Perhaps but "appearing odd" does not constitute hypocrisy.

C'mon Woody, a child could deduce this.

I'm not a big fan of boycotting anyting. I don't buy Nike shoes because I prefer other brands and always have. Well before they decided to go with the hate America advertising policy and making a bigger star out of a POS quarterback.

But you lefties should let everybody know whether you are protesting police brutality or a flag. And if it's the flag must every flag be destroyed that flew in the United States until the Emancipation Proclamation? And keeping in mind that there is actually slavery around the world why aren't we going to war with those places?

Answer: because Kaepernick, Nike and the lefties could not give .001 of a shit about slavery or civil rights, they're concerned with publicity and profit.

(Unlike Betsy Ross and the rest of the Quaker abolitionists)

WSS

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

unlike the current culture at nike 

and the use of their shill kapernick...

I proudly wear my nike flight falcons - soley on the  basis of its original shill 

his airness himself.

different era - no wimps then like there are now

17 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

nike and kaepernick would give no.fuks about any flag if it hadnt "explicitly" been usurped by white supremacist groups. 

White supremacy? Hey lefties and Colon (yes kids I spelled it that way on purpose), best way to fight white supremacy? Have yo people step it up just the tiniest bit. Make it uncool to behave like Hoodrats. 

WSS