THE BROWNS BOARD

Support Your National Soccer Teams

MLD Woody

With our win over Jamaica tonight, both our Men's and Women's National Soccer Teams are in the finals of their respective tournaments.

The USWNT will play the Netherlands this Sunday at 11am in the World Cup final

The USMNT will play Mexico this Sunday at 9:15pm in the Gold Cup final

Regardless of your potentially ignorant, biased and incorrect views on soccer, make sure you support our national teams this weekend.

Have a Happy Fourth!

19 minutes ago, JPPT1974 said:

They say she was acting like she was smoking a marijuana joint. But she says it was drinking UK cup of tea, their choice of drink.

What morons are "they"? It was very clearly drinking tea 

People should love her. She's unapologetically the best and acts like it. Very American.

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

We were a little unlucky with the penalty miss! 

You should win the tournament now 

And with the barely offside that had appeared to tie it up 2-2. Great game between two excellent teams. But don't discount how the Netherlands just hangs around with their defense waiting for tired mistakes. It's how they got to the finals.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

With our win over Jamaica tonight, both our Men's and Women's National Soccer Teams are in the finals of their respective tournaments.

The USWNT will play the Netherlands this Sunday at 11am in the World Cup final

The USMNT will play Mexico this Sunday at 9:15pm in the Gold Cup final

* Regardless of your potentially ignorant, biased and incorrect views on soccer, make sure you support our national teams this weekend.

Have a Happy Fourth!

GO USA! Always.

And the women's team is always a juggernaut in soccer the men eh they are trying hard.

Also the women deserve more pay than they used to get.

But still sock-her. Is still basically recess for big kids and their exciting 0-0, 1-0, 1-1 games sorry but unless the USA is in it it is frightfully b-o-r-i-n-g. ZZZZzzzzzzooooooo.

GO USA kick some ass and pizz off the rest of the FIFA world.  :lol:

(oh I do try to follow the USA sock-her in the Olympics and other stuff but still that's it)

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Infinitely more exciting than baseball

Unfortunate this got moved. Don't care it isn't browns related. Not like that main board is bumping right now

it may as well been - you thrive on wanting a bigger audience for your stupidity. You don't seem to care about anything, ever, except for yourself, and the negative attention you can get as often as you can. After that gay beeatch came out all nasty, I hope she gets kicked in the nose and can't play the last game, but I still hope they win. It's still America's soccer team.

PS - soccer is wimpier, more boring, more ignorant and gayer than you.

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

it may as well been - you thrive on wanting a bigger audience for your stupidity. You don't seem to care about anything, ever, except for yourself, and the negative attention you can get as often as you can. After that gay beeatch came out all nasty, I hope she gets kicked in the nose and can't play the last game, but I still hope they win. It's still America's soccer team.

PS - soccer is wimpier, more boring, more ignorant and gayer than you.

This post is perfect in showing just how awful you are.

I hope non poliboard people read this and start to get the picture as well. 

You can't even keep your child like rants and insults to the poli board. What a shame. 

oh, shut your pecker, wood.

you whined that it got moved, you love the soccer team gay nasty wench,....... have a nice day in oblivion, birdbrain. 

10 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

We were a little unlucky with the penalty miss! 

You should win the tournament now 

Where you were unlucky is with the rules of soccer which disallowed the goal because of the offside rule.  A completely useless rule in my opinion.  The English girl beat the defenders who were slow to react to her, and all she had to do was to beat the goalie...which she did, but because of that bad, stupid rule, her goal was disallowed.  Her skill and strategy in beating her opponents was not rewarded.   It would be like a TD being disallowed because a wide receiver was able to run by his defenders on the way to catching the ball.   And yet, soccer does these stupid penalty kicks to decide tie games.   Why not just eliminate the offside rule, and you would have the equivalent of penalty kicks....player vs. goalie, happen organically within the course of the game, rather than be a gimmick to decide a contest.  Yes, this idiot rule benefited the USA, but in my opinion, it should not have.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Infinitely more exciting than baseball

Pure ignorance

Unfortunate this got moved. Don't care it isn't browns related. Not like that main board is bumping right now

Its a fucking soccer thread, of course it is going to get moved.

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Where you were unlucky is with the rules of soccer which disallowed the goal because of the offside rule.  A completely useless rule in my opinion.  The English girl beat the defenders who were slow to react to her, and all she had to do was to beat the goalie...which she did, but because of that bad, stupid rule, her goal was disallowed.  Her skill and strategy in beating her opponents was not rewarded.   It would be like a TD being disallowed because a wide receiver was able to run by his defenders on the way to catching the ball.   And yet, soccer does these stupid penalty kicks to decide tie games.   Why not just eliminate the offside rule, and you would have the equivalent of penalty kicks....player vs. goalie, happen organically within the course of the game, rather than be a gimmick to decide a contest.  Yes, this idiot rule benefited the USA, but in my opinion, it should not have.

Oh, good. Gipper, who knows nothing about soccer, let us know that the rules of soccer are stupid. 

The equivalent would be the WR being allowed to start 15 yards into the defense when the ball is snapped

Here I thought, it's the 4th of July and I posted a thread about supporting our national soccer teams. Sure, I have Cal on ignore because of the political board, but I should read this one. I mean, he claims to support his country and there's nothing political in my post. I'm sure he's just providing patriotic support.

Nope. In an attempt to show Trump just how far he can deepthroat him he's going off on political rants in a non political thread and wishing INJURY on to a US soccer player (which he's clearly trying to back away from now). 

Silly me for thinking he'd actually post anything different.

whiney birdbrain, lol, you support her because she's gay and she dissed our WH and President Trump. Making it political was inherent ini your post, just not overt. Her issue is nasty politics, and she's a bitch, just like you, by f'ing our WHITE HOUSE.

but you are such a poor victim of American life on the forum. Like her, you cause your own lack of being respected.

It's odd how you laugh at other people being offended and insulted, but when your bigotry gets called out - you go way overboard fake offended, just like a typical emotional kneejerking leftwing America-hating sombeitches around our country.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, good. Gipper, who knows nothing about soccer, let us know that the rules of soccer are stupid. 

The equivalent would be the WR being allowed to start 15 yards into the defense when the ball is snapped

I know enough about it to know that you are full of shit....and that that rule makes the game boring and stupid.   On that particular play....the US players and the English player were all meadering around in the scoring zone. The English player then ran past them toward the goal.... and the American players allowed her to get past them.. where she took a pass from a teammate to score a goal....all while the ball was in play.  There is nothing the equivalent of a "snap" in soccer. The fact is, the US was awarded for their dilatory play in allowing the English girl to slide past them.

https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/video/1562082883914

Maybe a better analogy would be that:  "no fast breaks are to be allowed in basketball". In other words it would be the equivalent to a rule that would require a defender be between you and the basket in order for a bucket to be allowed. If you blow by a defender to score, it would not count....despite the fact that your skill allowed you to get the better of your opponent.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

whiney birdbrain, lol, you support her because she's gay and she dissed our WH and President Trump. Making it political was inherent ini your post, just not overt. Her issue is nasty politics, and she's a bitch, just like you, by f'ing our WHITE HOUSE.

but you are such a poor victim of American life on the forum. Like her, you cause your own lack of being respected.

It's odd how you laugh at other people being offended and insulted, but when your bigotry gets called out - you go way overboard fake offended, just like a typical emotional kneejerking leftwing America-hating sombeitches around our country.

You're an idiot...

She wasn't mentioned once. Politics weren't mentioned once. 

You came in here shitting all over everything like a pathetic child.

You don't understand the definition of the word bigotry it seems. But you don't understand the definition of a lot of words. 

This wasn't political in any way, and yet, to show Trump how much you adore him, you jumped in with political insults and saying that you hope a USA women's soccer player gets injured... Like a real piece of shit

sure, you ignored her outburst. I was rooting for the women's team USA, just not her. and your gay nasty hateful wench wrote her own bigotry, you ignored it, I didn't. You condone her hate and bigotry, I don't. She brought politics into it, so you brought her up. It is what it is.

So,you ridiculed my story about how I nearly died when I was a kid, just yesterday? and so many times before? but you are all upset because I ridiculed your nasty hateful, arrogant soccer birdbrain who happens to be also gay, and you don't like it. She made it political, you brought it up and condoned it by your woodpecker silence.

You ridicule anything and anybody all the time when they post stuff you simply disagree with. Any story anyone has, you get pouty because you have no stories....and ridicule it.

You and your gay heroine nasty smutmouth sombeitch hater get back what you dish out.

PS keep your diversionary perverted stuff off the Browns forum.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

sure, you ignored her outburst. I was rooting for the women's team USA, just not her. and your gay nasty hateful wench wrote her own bigotry, you ignored it, I didn't. You condone her hate and bigotry, I don't. She brought politics into it, so you brought her up. It is what it is.

So,you ridiculed my story about how I nearly died when I was a kid, just yesterday? and so many times before? but you are all upset because I ridiculed your nasty hateful, arrogant soccer birdbrain who happens to be also gay, and you don't like it. She made it political, you brought it up and condoned it by your woodpecker silence.

You ridicule anything and anybody all the time when they post stuff you simply disagree with. Any story anyone has, you get pouty because you have no stories....and ridicule it.

You and your gay heroine nasty smutmouth sombeitch hater get back what you dish out.

PS keep your diversionary perverted stuff off the Browns forum.

Christ you're a child...

Nothing political was mentioned. You made it political

You seem to have some strange obsession with her sexuality, but I imagine you're using it to justify your homophobia.

Your story is ridiculous. If you don't want it ridiculed don't post it on a public forum. 

Your lack of self awareness really knows no bounds. 

You've successfully completely derailed a thread about supporting our national teams.

Clearly you're not a real American. Wishing injury on a USA player is just low. Claiming you love America? What a joke.

I'm done with you in this thread. Continue to throw a fit if you'd like. Letting everyone else see your pathetic self outside of the poli board is bad enough. 

it wasn't about football, that is for sure. You mad, birdbrain? It was stupid to put it on the wrong forum.

Your arrogance and ignorance gets a deserved negative reaction. You are a loudmouth sissy - you love to smart off, but go

outraged when anyone dishes it back out to you. You don't know football, you don't know politics, you seem to be the wimpy gay alt of mz the pussy the pussy from way back. I didn't boot your stupid soccer crap off, so go pretend you have seventeen genders, nobody cares, but at least stop your personal attacks every single time you don't get to dominate every conservation with your stupid one-liner outbursts.

Seriously, ll you ever do is argue with people, and you are always wrong, have no idea, change subjects, and show yourself like a kid that was afraid to leave your bedroom until you could vote.

Have a nice sissy anti-everything American Twittler Woodpeckery day. Asswhole.