THE BROWNS BOARD

Another great move by Real American President Trump !

calfoxwc

Although the former Australian PM and Australian professor strongly believe Trump deserves credit...  it appears that it was still speculation on their part. No details were given.

If their hunches are correct then it should be noted that Trump helped secure the students release unwittingly, otherwise he surely would have tweeted about it by now!!

It true, let's just call it the "Trump effect"!

dirtybags went after an innocent Navy Seal - and Pres Trump had him let OUT of near solitary confinement, and  to be with his Wife, and guess what?

He was innocent the whole time.

5 days ago - The jury in the military trial of Navy SEAL Chief Eddie Gallagher has found him not guilty of premeditated murder and attempted murder during a deployment to Iraq in 2017. He was, however, found guilty of unlawfully posing for a picture with a human casualty. ... He was also charged ...
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

Although the former Australian PM and Australian professor strongly believe Trump deserves credit...  it appears that it was still speculation on their part. No details were given.

If their hunches are correct then it should be noted that Trump helped secure the students release unwittingly, otherwise he surely would have tweeted about it by now!!

It true, let's just call it the "Trump effect"!

This pretty well reflects what my British Brother in Law says most Brits think about Trump.

https://www.seattlepi.com/news/world/article/Top-UK-diplomat-in-USA-criticizes-Trump-in-leaked-14077003.php

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

This pretty well reflects what my British Brother in Law says most Brits think about Trump.

https://www.seattlepi.com/news/world/article/Top-UK-diplomat-in-USA-criticizes-Trump-in-leaked-14077003.php

For Britain, CNN is their primary source of news available from the United States. That should tell you something right there. 

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

we only  want to hear from brexit guy nigel farage  

6 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

we only  want to hear from brexit guy nigel farage  

Another "go backwards in time and thinking" loser. Surely the isolationism prior to and after WW I would have taught our leader something. But then again he thinks the British attack on Ft. McHenry was during the Revolutionary War, so doubt he knows didley-squat about WW I either.

13 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

thats where you progressives went wrong

I love how threatened you all seem to be that someone who disagrees with so many things "progressives" propose that are truly ridiculous can also despise the Liar King who does everything possible to emulate his heroes who rule without law in other countries. It's like it's not possible to hold both opinions at the same time, which of course it actually is possible.

no, you are still a hater, for no reason. At least you could admit he's kept most of his promises in a huge way, he has the economy booming, and wants to stop illegal immigration/raping/murder/torture/etc, supports our 2nd Amendment...

and your obaMao commie, your hero, was a trash president who screwed up our country, and LIED, and betrayed America.

you just lost the election and you ramble like clevis does, at least a bit.

14 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I love how threatened you all seem to be that someone who disagrees with so many things "progressives" propose that are truly ridiculous can also despise the Liar King who does everything possible to emulate his heroes who rule without law in other countries. It's like it's not possible to hold both opinions at the same time, which of course it actually is possible.

Animated GIF

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Take away the "white Christian part" and I think he has a point. In Christianity it doesn't matter what a person's skin color is, we are all equal and there is no difference.  Christianity is on a downward trend. We are drifting away from bible beliefs (although our country was never set up to be a Christian country we always had an almost universal mooring to many Christian beliefs until more recent history). I used to not take it so seriously when a country like Russia for many years would refer to us as the "decadent west" but we have become that way now. I see many times ministers use Israel as comparison to the United States in sermons and most of the time the comparisons are not apples to apples comparisons because this country was never set up like Israel however one point in Israel's history in the OT I see that applies is when they abandoned God and everyone did what was right in their own sight. There was never anything good that happened for them, only bad. 

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:20 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

The Liar King was an African native dude.

lyinking.jpg

• Haha 2

This video to me in a nutshell is what I like about this president. First he tells it like it is without worrying about being "diplomatic" and when he pushes past another leader to the head of the line he is showing we have a new leader in the United 'States who has no idea of what Obama's concept of leading from behind is all about....the video seems to be knocking Trump but I don't see it that way at all.

On 7/8/2019 at 9:20 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Can you explain what you mean by "emulate his heroes".......the ones he has imposed the toughest sanctions ever on?  Just because a group chants baseless slander does not make it true.  I hope you give slack for others then you do our elected President.  

• Upvote 1