THE BROWNS BOARD

Fox News host sent lewd texts to co-host

“Pull your boobs out” – Fox News host sent lewd texts to co-host

https://therightscoop.com/pull-your-boobs-out-fox-news-host-sent-lewd-texts-to-co-host/

If anyone isn't familiar with Tyrus he is a guest on Greg Gutfeld's show on Saturday night on Fox. I really liked the guy but if what I am reading is true he is toast. I always thought he had a brain between his shoulders but only a lughead would do something like this. Sad to see it.

egad. I thought he was a smart guy. too bad. really stupid, even if they were friends and she was even worse joking around privately.

We watch GG's show a lot. I believe he just threw it all away.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

egad. I thought he was a smart guy. too bad. really stupid, even if they were friends and she was even worse joking around privately.

We watch GG's show a lot. I believe he just threw it all away.

yes, Im very sure you would have thought that had you seen THIS guy on CNN being a democrat. 

405px-Brodus_Clay_April_2012.jpg

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

He said pull your boobs out? That's it? After the shit that goes on here some of you guys are quailing at this?

WSS

it was really stupid, given the obvious chance to be sued for sexual harrassment, regardless of intent. I'm sure she had said the same things to him, except who would figure him to be sexually harrassed?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

OBF and Cal?

Also, learned "quail" was a verb

It didn't happen on the Browns Board it happened in the work place. If you make comments like that to a woman in the work place and they file a complaint you are going to be in serious trouble every time.  

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

it was really stupid, given the obvious chance to be sued for sexual harrassment, regardless of intent. I'm sure she had said the same things to him, except who would figure him to be sexually harrassed?

It was text messages so if she was using the same type of language towards him they would have a record of it. According to the article though she at least on one occasion laughed at what he said and on other occasions would just quickly change the subject. If she was offended then I wish she would have at least once told him that. In his mind he might have thought she was fine with that type of talk? 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

“Pull your boobs out” – Fox News host sent lewd texts to co-host

https://therightscoop.com/pull-your-boobs-out-fox-news-host-sent-lewd-texts-to-co-host/

If anyone isn't familiar with Tyrus he is a guest on Greg Gutfeld's show on Saturday night on Fox. I really liked the guy but if what I am reading is true he is toast. I always thought he had a brain between his shoulders but only a lughead would do something like this. Sad to see it.

Have any of the actual text been published?  I'd like to see a little more evidence.

10 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Have any of the actual text been published?  I'd like to see a little more evidence.

HUFFPOST – Tyrus, a Fox News contributor and a host on the network’s subscription streaming service, Fox Nation, sent lewd and inappropriate text messages to his now-former Fox Nation co-host, Britt McHenry, according to four sources familiar with the texts’ contents.

It looks Huffington Post is going with the story based on four of their sources familiar with the text messages.

They put an update on the story at the Right Scoop:

UPDATE: Here’s a statement from Fox News they sent me on this matter:

“As we have previously said, this matter was immediately and thoroughly investigated by an outside law firm that was charged with providing us with independent factual findings and recommendations for action based on all of the evidence. We have consistently done this in other employee matters of this nature. All protocols were followed and the recommendations we received were appropriate and promptly implemented. We respect the confidentiality of our employees and their involvement in any HR process and therefore will not comment on the results of the investigation.”

I also corrected the title, per Fox News, noting these are Fox Nation hosts, not Fox News hosts.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It was text messages so if she was using the same type of language towards him they would have a record of it. According to the article though she at least on one occasion laughed at what he said and on other occasions would just quickly change the subject. If she was offended then I wish she would have at least once told him that. In his mind he might have thought she was fine with that type of talk? 

When you have something of value, at work,  you can't talk like a cave man to any lady without knowing the juice!  Who cares........ to many sleeper holds

6 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

When you have something of value, at work,  you can't talk like a cave man to any lady without knowing the juice!  Who cares........ to many sleeper holds

Reading between the lines It looks like this has already been settled. Tyrus was pulled off the show and who knows if his co-host got some kind of settlement? There was probably a non disclosure agreement signed if she did get a settlement. It looks like four other employees at Fox who knew about the situation didn't want it swept under the rug so they anonymously  informed the Huffington Post.

With this latest report on the allegations of sexual harassment less than 24 hours ago, Tyrus nevertheless made his regular Friday afternoon appearance on Perino’s The Daily Briefing. And while no mention was made of the inappropriate texts, Perino and Tyrus did engage in a chummy chat on working out and puppies.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tyrus-texts-fox-news-dana-perino-airs-playful-interview-with-colleague-who-sent-lewd-texts-to-britt-mchenry

10 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Reading between the lines It looks like this has already been settled. Tyrus was pulled off the show and who knows if his co-host got some kind of settlement? There was probably a non disclosure agreement signed if she did get a settlement. It looks like four other employees at Fox who knew about the situation didn't want it swept under the rug so they anonymously  informed the Huffington Post.

A crock of bull shit when one adult can't take a little bit of crap from another adult and another reason women don't deserve to be equal if that so offends her. 

And personally I don't give a rat's ass about either of these two people.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

A crock of bull shit when one adult can't take a little bit of crap from another adult and another reason women don't deserve to be equal if that so offends her. 

And personally I don't give a rat's ass about either of these two people.

WSS

I liked Tyrus WSS and in this day and age it was a dumb stupid thing for him to do. If you talk that way to a woman you better make sure she is OK with it because if she complains you are in big trouble.

I don't have a problem with women being offended by the kind of language Tyrus was using. I do have a problem when they don't at least speak up one time and tell the person to stop instead of laughing if off and then later complaining.

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I liked Tyrus WSS and in this day and age it was a dumb stupid thing for him to do. If you talk that way to a woman you better make sure she is OK with it because if she complains you are in big trouble.

I don't have a problem with women being offended by the kind of language Tyrus was using. I do have a problem when they don't at least speak up one time and tell the person to stop instead of laughing if off and then later complaining.

To each his own I guess. But I think the women's movement and their quislings need to think about whether they really want equality or not. If they want to be protected from insults, mildly off colored speech Etc (unlike men), maybe the kitchen is a good place for them.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

To each his own I guess. But I think the women's movement and their quislings need to think about whether they really want equality or not. If they want to be protected from insults Etc unlike men, maybe the kitchen is a good place for them.

WSS

I think equality is the responsibility for women to speak up when they are offended and to tell the person saying things they find  offensive to knock it off. In this case with Tyrus not once did I read where the woman ever told him she didn't like or appreciate what he said. She even laughed about what he said in one instance. Then behind his back she complains to the higher ups. I don't think that is right. If she had told him to stop and he didn't that would be different but she never did and that is the part I don't like. 

What?????  Can you understand that the boogie man really exist for women........?  Think about the brutal stories you've heard just in the last few months and ask if your male ass worries much about someone doing that to you!  What boob talks like that to women in the workplace?  She shouldn't have to tell you to stop if you had half a brain....geez 

22 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think equality is the responsibility for women to speak up when they are offended and to tell the person saying things they find  offensive to knock it off. In this case with Tyrus not once did I read where the woman ever told him she didn't like or appreciate what he said. She even laughed about what he said in one instance. Then behind his back she complains to the higher ups. I don't think that is right. If she had told him to stop and he didn't that would be different but she never did and that is the part I don't like. 

And I think equality at least in part has something to do with not expecting compensation because you allow yourself to be offended. I don't think you feel that way either, but I understand you're probably a fairly patriarchal guy. As far as equality goes should Cleve call his attorney and be compensated because somebody here said blow me to him? Why or why not?

(And I'm guessing, but you can tell me if I'm wrong, you don't think women should serve in combat either?)

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And I think equality at least in part has something to do with not expecting compensation because you allow yourself to be offended. I don't think you feel that way either, but I understand you're probably a fairly patriarchal guy. As far as equality goes should Cleve call his attorney and be compensated because somebody here said blow me to him? Why or why not?

(And I'm guessing, but you can tell me if I'm wrong, you don't think women should serve in combat either?)

WSS

Remember though if a conversation is taking place in the workplace the person is a captive so to speak and forced to listen to things they find offensive. We choose to post on the BB. There are things said on the BB that as  a Christian I find offensive but not once have I ever complained or even asked someone to stop. My reasoning is I am not in church, trust me I would speak up quickly to anyone using language like on the BB if they were in church. I am a guest posting on the BB and I am following the rules they have established here. I have no right to ask anyone to change their behavior or language because I am offended. I can simply choose not to post here any longer if I am bothered enough about things being said.

I will give you kind of an example of where I am coming from with something that happened to a good minister friend of mine years ago. He is a huge Browns fan and many times will give some grief from the pulpit to those in the congregation who are Steelers and Bengals fans. He does it of course good natured and in a friendly and fun way.  He always wanted to go to the dog pound and when he told me he was taking his family to the dog pound to watch the Browns I told him I didn't think that was a good idea. Even though I have never sat in the dog pound myself I told him that I was positive on television you only see a more sanitized version of what is going on advised him not to do it. He did it anyway and long story short he and his family left at halftime. The reason was there were some people swearing and taking God's name in vain and he made the mistake of asking them not to. Then the beer got tossed at him and foul language coming at him and his family from those around him. First I should say this minister is a great human being and would have given the shirt off his back to any of those fans who threw beer and cussed him out but I think he was wrong to ask them to change their behavior for him. He was in "their" dog pound and they were not in "his" church. Even though he had that bad experience he still loves the Browns and still gives the Bengals and Steelers fans in the congregation grief from the pulpit.