THE BROWNS BOARD

007 Will Be Played By a Black Woman

Vambo

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

As long as she seduces and screws the opposition while showing her naked torso, I'm all for it!😘

Dun ta da dun, dun ta da dun. Dun ta da dun dun, dun dun dun!🤗

actually, I read where the real James Bond comes back out of retirement, and he meets her - she took his 007.

which is stupid, after Bond saved Britain so many times, they could have retired his number. Freaking ungrateful wretches.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

actually, I read where the real James Bond comes back out of retirement, and he meets her - she took his 007.

which is stupid, after Bond saved Britain so many times, they could have retired his number. Freaking ungrateful wretches.

Change her number to "Double D  7"

• Haha 3

Actually unless they are going to kill James Bond or kick him out of the service she should probably have a different oo number. He's not the only oo agent.

Actually as fucked up as the Hollywood Liberals are they could just have James Bond get a sex change operation and go through whatever kind of therapy he would need to become a negro.

But as it is with any film whose main focus is making a ridiculous social statement I'm betting it will suck and I'm also betting that a bunch of liberal critics will cream their pants over it.

WSS

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually unless they are going to kill James Bond or kick him out of the service she should probably have a different oo number. He's not the only oo agent.

Actually as fucked up as the Hollywood Liberals are they could just have James Bond get a sex change operation and go through whatever kind of therapy he would need to become a negro.

But as it is with any film whose main focus is making a ridiculous social statement I'm betting it will suck and I'm also betting that a bunch of liberal critics will cream their pants over it.

WSS

They made the Black Little Mermaid and didn't get the rage they were looking for so now they go after James Bond...

37 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

What will they do next?

Bring back "Shaft" as being portrayed by some caucasian lesbian?

oh, don't give them any ideas they already don't have.....lol

• Haha 1

Coming to theaters this fall...

Charlie's Angels: Dwayne Johnson, Dave Bautista and John Cena

Andre the Giant movie  staring Danny Devito

SHAFT reboot starring a Quadriplegic, LGBTQIPFHD, white, single mother as SHAFT."

Sandra Bullock as Blade. 

Snow White: starting Kevin Hart

Betty White has been cast to replace Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones

Black Panther movie; starring Rosie O'donnell

and the new Lebong James movie - starring

299302_v9_ba.jpg

Peter Hayden Dinklage is an American actor and producer. Dinklage studied acting at Bennington College, starring in a number of amateur stage productions. His film debut was in Living in Oblivion and his breakthrough came with the comedy-drama The Station Agent. Wikipedia

Born: June 11, 1969 (age 50 years), Morristown, NJ

Height: 4′ 4″