THE BROWNS BOARD

How would you like to wake up with this mother fucker crawling on you?

Viet Nam veterans are some special people to me. Before my brother died he introduced me to many of his veteran friends and all I can say is they were some great people. I remember one in particular who had a garage filled with bottled water. When I asked him about it he told me he had been in the jungle in Viet Nam once without water and he had gotten so thirsty he was licking the dew off of trees and had made a vow he would never again allow himself to be so thirsty. I know my brother was also called a baby killer which was a common thing for Viet nam veterans to hear when they returned home. In that respect our country has done a lot better to honor veterans today except for the left wing loons who will always hate the military.

To the common person you’ve got to realize how unbelievably left the Democratic Party has gone.

Even stuff that was debatable is now stuff that gets you labeled as a racist.....

its really not even worth talking to folks who are so triggered that rational conversation is impossible.

The far left way overestimated there support and have destroyed what I once considered my affiliation.....once the Democrats lose the unions it’s just a formality.

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and he never explains WHY he says stupid things again and again and again and ....etc.

He feels great emotionally, but it's nonsense. Surely he has some kind of idea it is.

Talking to your reflection in the mirror again I see. LOL!😂😘

13 hours ago, bigbambo said:

You are brave indeed!

You have me confused with people I ran into over there. I stayed scared but alive because of great training from real heroes an pure luck. My college roommate who died last month was not only an infantry platoon leader in Vietnam, but had to run the ops to recover over 900 bodies of men, women and children from the Jonestown, Guyana massacre. He paid an extremely high price with complicated PTSD and alcoholism until about 2012 when he got help for both and eventually did a lot of volunteer work with veterans in the same condition. That is a hero to me.

14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Me and TEx are both Vietnam Veterans and Infantry.  I later went into the Navy and retired.  Although we strongly disagree on politics, he is my brother.

Yes we are my friend, even if I give you shit from time to time and vice versa, just like my Special Forces buddy I play racquetball with. We are even harder on each other because we see each other several days a week and we both know a lot of details of what we have been through. So we give each other a ton of leeway when dishing out or taking shit from one another. Funny I can do that with him, but not my far right of John Birch brother. He comes unglued and gets incoherently angry. So we made a pact to not talk politics. I figure it's better than watching him stroke out. He makes some of the worst deep state paranoids here look like soft commies.🤗