THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump is right - MS -13 are animals

California gang members charged in L.A. machete murders, racketeering

LOS ANGELES, July 16 (Reuters) - Twenty-two Los Angeles members of the notorious MS-13 gang with nicknames such as "Desastre" and "Lucifer" have been charged with running a criminal racketeering enterprise enforced with a string of murders, some by machete, prosecutors said on Tuesday.

MS-13, which originated in the 1980s as a Salvadoran street gang in Los Angeles called Mara Salvatrucha, has grown into a multi-national criminal organization known for its brutality. The "MS" is an abbreviation for Mara Salvatrucha - a reference to El Salvador - and the 13 is for M, the 13th letter of the alphabet, which reflects the gang's loyalty to the Mexican Mafia

Among the murders detailed in the indictment is that of a rival gang member who was abducted and hacked to death on March 6, 2017 in a remote area of the Los Angeles National Forest by MS-13 members who believed he had defaced their graffiti.

The victim was dismembered, his heart cut from his chest and thrown into a canyon with other body parts, according to court papers.

Other slayings were also carried out with machetes, knives or baseball bats in the national forest or Malibu hills, prosecutors say. In addition to the murder charges, many of the 22 MS-13 members named in the indictment were charged with racketeering and conspiracy.

http://news.trust.org/item/20190716205816-32ndg

2 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

Why does it look like she's chewing on a toenail?  Crazy as lip-jaw-tongue shit.....while I'm at it....Chuck Todd has a snapping turtle tongue sucked back into his open mouth........I can't quit looking....oh my

She has a face full of botox

looks-like-you-better-get-more-ofthose-botox-injections-huh-48881943.png

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

did anyone ever say ms-13 members were not animsls?

Trump said MS-13 were animals...Pelosi deliberately misquotes him as saying all illegal immigrants were animals...that it backfired on her is only her fault.

But I could be wrong. She might really think calling MS-13 gang members animals is horrible because of their "spark of divinity" ...It would not surprise me 

9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump said MS-13 were animals...Pelosi deliberately misquotes him as saying all illegal immigrants were animals...that it backfired on her is only her fault.

no he said himself they're all murders and rapists with a coue decent enough folk here and there...he "assumes". He lost the argument right there. You can make tge case against unfettered immigration without denigrating the vast majority of people who are coming here precisely to escspe the very people who come here to join gangs. But he's not sophisticated enough...and more importantly....his BASE isnt sophisticated enough for even such trivial nuances. 

And i know this cause i see how unsophisticated and roobish his base is on a daily basis. And Guess where?

• Like 1

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

no he said himself they're all murders and rapists with a coue decent enough folk here and there...he "assumes". He lost the argument right there. You can make tge case against unfettered immigration without denigrating the vast majority of people who are coming here precisely to escspe the very people who come here to join gangs. But he's not sophisticated enough...and more importantly....his BASE isnt sophisticated enough for even such trivial nuances. 

And i know this cause i see how unsophisticated and roobish his base is on a daily basis. And Guess where?