THE BROWNS BOARD

Omar is trash, by her own behavior and quotes

calfoxwc

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

People aren't allowed to find fault in our country? 

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Even in that cut up video she never claims they make her "proud". Never took you for the guy to just believe everything Trump says... but here we are. 

This is exactly why you ended up being a woodpecker, woodypeckerhead. Your false narratives for you to make some false point got old a long time ago.

She didn't claim to SAY proud, but she wraps herself in their flag etc. What is wrong with you?

One more time - when are you going to have an honest personal opinion about the statements these four have made?

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The same Congresswoman who said the perpetrators made her proud.

Ironic ain't it.

WSS

that never happened

"Conservative outlets have pointed to a 2013 interview Omar gave in which she condemned terrorism broadly but argued that Muslim communities should not be blamed for the acts of radicalized individuals, but nowhere in the interview does she express support for terrorists."

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

67401205_10161897500545332_7743405712008544256_n.jpg

And the Democrats think it’s okay to fine it’s citizens $800 if they can’t afford medical insurance.

But these same democrats want to give to illegal aliens for free.

Let that sink in.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I put you in the group of conservatives on here worth engaging with... For now at least

The average American is very stupid

Trump and his supporters have always been against supporting countries outside of our own and getting involved with foreign affairs, right? Why is Israel an exception to that?

Mostly because Israel is (to my knowledge) the only stable democracy in the Middle East.  It greatly behooves us to keep them that way.  

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

There's plenty to find fault in the USA today.  I'd take issue with someone who immigrates from a third world country, and proceeds to trash their adopted home.  Hey Omar- I'm sure The Donald would be more than happy to pay your plane fare back to your homeland.  

"Is it safe to visit Somalia?

Do not to travel to any part of Somalia because of armed conflict, the ongoing very high threat of terrorist attack and kidnapping, and dangerous levels of violent crime. If you are in Somalia, leave if it is safe to do so.Feb 7, 2019 "
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Apparently not. Especially if they want to protest the fact that some screaming idiots want to tear down statues to Civil War generals and ban simple things like Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirts or Dukes of Hazzard reruns because they dare to show the Confederate Battle Flag. Which you morons didn't care about until recently when somebody told you it was hip. So, no, those people aren't allowed to find fault. 

WSS

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Apparently not. Especially if they want to protest the fact that some screaming idiots want to tear down statues to Civil War generals and ban simple things like Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirts or Dukes of Hazzard reruns because they dare to show the Confederate Battle Flag. Which you morons didn't care about until recently when somebody told you it was hip. So, no, those people aren't allowed to find fault. 

WSS

You were just in here claiming Omar was proud of all qaeda because Trump told you so, right?

Yeah... I'll take any of your posts with a giant grain of salt. You seem to have a loose grasp on reality. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Mostly because Israel is (to my knowledge) the only stable democracy in the Middle East.  It greatly behooves us to keep them that way.  

There's plenty to find fault in the USA today.  I'd take issue with someone who immigrates from a third world country, and proceeds to trash their adopted home.  Hey Omar- I'm sure The Donald would be more than happy to pay your plane fare back to your homeland.  

"Is it safe to visit Somalia?

Do not to travel to any part of Somalia because of armed conflict, the ongoing very high threat of terrorist attack and kidnapping, and dangerous levels of violent crime. If you are in Somalia, leave if it is safe to do so.Feb 7, 2019 "

The right wing had made Omar public enemy#1. I have a strong suspicion you mainly view conservative media. Plus Trump is directing the media with his false statements.

You shouldn't be surprised you've only seen all the negative or twisted to be negative comments from Omar. But the conservatives on here seem to get in a tizzy when ever something negative is said about America. 

Either way, Trump has definitely made this enough of a distraction. All of the puppets are doing their part. 

woodpecker talking about of his ass again, arguing points that were never made, making assumptions that are false, so he can sound like a birdbrain.

won't give an honest opinion about the statements by the jihad four.

That is the way of a coward.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

And the Democrats think it’s okay to fine it’s citizens $800 if they can’t afford medical insurance.

But these same democrats want to give to illegal aliens for free.

Let that sink in.

it has sunk in with me, and thats why ive stated here ive resigned myself that trump will get another 4 years unless Biden can fight bsck this ultra liberal wave of fucktards that wants medicaid mars and saturn colonies on our dime.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

it has sunk in with me, and thats why ive stated here ive resigned myself that trump will get another 4 years unless Biden can fight bsck this ultra liberal wave of fucktards that wants medicaid mars and saturn colonies on our dime.

I'm not claiming 4d chess but on this issue it is obvious Trump picked the fight to tie these leftist extremists to the democrat party. I wouldn't put too much hope in Biden Cleve...He blew his opportunity when he raised his hand with the other dunces to support free healthcare for illegal immigrants. That was his opportunity to separate himself from the pack. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

God your fucking annoying with this typical Steve nonsense...

I can't imagine living in a world where you can just make up the reality around you as you see fit. 

Especially annoying hearing your own shit repeated back to you isn't it? Of course when you say she's Public Enemy Number One you're just trying to enlighten people, right? Fuck you in the butt with a Pinecone.

😚

WSS

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Especially annoying hearing your own shit repeated back to you isn't it? Of course when you say she's Public Enemy Number One you're just trying to enlighten people, right? Fuck you in the butt with a Pinecone.

😚

WSS

For it to be repeated back to me I'd have to say something originally

You may be hearing voices saying that but none of them were mine

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

For it to be repeated back to me I'd have to say something originally

You accuse the guys on the right of making the bitch Public Enemy Number One I accused you and the guys on the left of making her Joan of Arc. (Famous religious martyr in case you were confused) eat a bag of dicks.

You may be hearing voices saying that but none of them were mine

Actually unfortunately this is pretty much all I or anyone else hears from you.

WSS

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The right wing had made Omar public enemy#1. I have a strong suspicion you mainly view conservative media. Plus Trump is directing the media with his false statements.

You shouldn't be surprised you've only seen all the negative or twisted to be negative comments from Omar. But the conservatives on here seem to get in a tizzy when ever something negative is said about America. 

Either way, Trump has definitely made this enough of a distraction. All of the puppets are doing their part. 

Put your thinking cap on and figure out why that is Woody. She's like the proverbial person running around the office that has a "Kick Me" sign unknowingly taped to their back. They're not spewing similar venom against Harris or Warren now as far as I can tell.  Even Mr Gay Guy Pette Buttigieg is nice to the conservative side by comparison. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

And if Biden could manage to do that, you'd vote for the hair sniffer?

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The right wing had made Omar public enemy#1.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:06 AM, MLD Woody said:

There has not been any instance of some "fact" I refuse to accept. I really just don't care about this Omar thing.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:29 PM, MLD Woody said:

I have no opinion on Omar. I know nothing about her other than her appearance, her religion, that she's said things people don't like, and that she's been made one of the number one enemies of Trump's base. I imagine she's liberal, but I've never read into her policies. 

I'm not reading articles daily that tell me how bad she is.... But I'm also not seeking out reaffirming articles daily like others on here

Let's see..you don't care about Omar and you know nothing about Omar...yet you know for sure the right has made her public enemy#1. How do you reconcile that Woody?

She has made herself public enemy #1.  Just as AOC made herself Americas political laughingstock...the right didn't do it.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

when right wing news media turns "i dont think all muslims should be held responsible for the actions of a few terrorist groups".....into "I ❤al quaeda".....yeah, THEY are turning her into a political foil not of her doing.

pretty straight forward....

On the other hand it's okay to equate the United States and England with Al-Qaeda? Which she clearly does in that interview. 

By the way using the exact same standards as you and your butt boy who actually said those sentences that you've used quotation marks on. Or did you make up the quotes in order to make a point?

Furthermore can you take her seriously if in fact she does think the United States and England Etc are just as guilty as guilty of terrorism as Al-Qaeda and Nazi Germany yet she says she loves the United States?

WSS

Democrats Falling Into Trump's 2020 Trap

Is there a better foil for Donald Trump than "The Squad?" The Democrats have done Trump a monumental favor by enabling these screeching harpies, giving them a platform to spout their loony views and treating their outrageous comments with kid gloves.

Trump's 2020 strategy became obvious this week, as tweet after tweet from the president targeted Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), making them the stars of his little patriotic play. In fairness to the radical ladies, they are truly asking for it. It's like they're all walking around with a sign on their back saying "Hit Me."

Big mistake, girls.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/democrats-falling-into-trumps-2020-trap/

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

when right wing news media turns "i dont think all muslims should be held responsible for the actions of a few terrorist groups".....into "I ❤al quaeda".....yeah, THEY are turning her into a political foil not of her doing.

It's amazing the difference between the words going into their brain and what they hear. Throw in some complete inability to understand context and here we are.

It's disappointing too because I at least thought Steve was better than this. Guess not.

Trump can just say any nonsense he wants on tv and people are eating it up. Even if it can be disproven with a 2 minute Google search and some common sense.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's amazing the difference between the words going into their brain and what they hear. Throw in some complete inability to understand context and here we are.

It's disappointing too because I at least thought Steve was better than this. Guess not.

on the other hand nobody really thought you were better than this and we have not been disappointed. So when you mischaracterize things and misquote your enemies no one is surprised.

Trump can just say any nonsense he wants on tv and people are eating it up. Even if it can be disproven with a 2 minute Google search and some common sense.

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Anything to get an upvote from Woody I guess. lol The irony here is that you're making up shit as you accuse the right of making up shit.

So no Cleve, the right wing media doesn't turn that sentiment into "I love Al Queda." That is of your own doing.

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Democrats Falling Into Trump's 2020 Trap

Is there a better foil for Donald Trump than "The Squad?" The Democrats have done Trump a monumental favor by enabling these screeching harpies, giving them a platform to spout their loony views and treating their outrageous comments with kid gloves.

Trump's 2020 strategy became obvious this week, as tweet after tweet from the president targeted Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), making them the stars of his little patriotic play. In fairness to the radical ladies, they are truly asking for it. It's like they're all walking around with a sign on their back saying "Hit Me."

Big mistake, girls.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/democrats-falling-into-trumps-2020-trap/

LOL, didn't I say "Kick Me" before I even became aware of this article? 

And another quote from the article:

“So when you disagree with the president, suddenly you’re a bad person. Our allegiance is not to the president. Our allegiance is to the Constitution of the United States of America and to the American people.”

Except these ladies have a funny view of the Constitution. Have some of them even ever bothered to read it?  As most around here know, I'm no lover of Donald Trump- but what he's done is pretty brilliant, drawing overt attention to (as a group) the most radical elements of the Democrats. All he's got to do is convince the majority of voters in 2020 that if you vote Democratic = you're supporting the radical elements of the Democratic Party right along with it. 

Think I said it before, the Democrats have to nominate a moderate for president in 2020, or else they're going down in flames from a situation of their own doing.