THE BROWNS BOARD

Desmond Harrison , good timing Dorsey!

LondonBrown

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

someone remind me where he played on the line....was he JT's replacement at LT? was he the guy that tried to fight myles in camp last year? or was that greg robinson? im losing track of these guys...

He was the LT for the first half of the year. Robinson replaced him. I think it was Robinson who tussled with Garrett.

Felony Arrest Warrant..1) Assault on a *person by Strangulation. 2) Assault on a female by male..Am only speculating.. but it sounds like Des strangled a man we will call Big Ben for now;)  who was caught sleeping with maybe a former Des girlfriend? 🚪 No word out of Greensboro.. but I'd hope Des turns himself in..

Something was wrong last year when he was listed out with an "illness" every week and never played another down after being replaced, not even on special teams.

There was more to the story when he was cut for missing a flight ... Kitchen's look said it all.

Kudos to the Browns to keeping it in house until they had enough.

Guy's career is over now ... Lived up to his red flags unfortunately.

Zombo

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

Something was wrong last year when he was listed out with an "illness" every week and never played another down after being replaced, not even on special teams.

There was more to the story when he was cut for missing a flight ... Kitchen's look said it all.

Zombo

The whole series of events seems out of whack :wacko:.(or lack thereof). Per Greensboro.com, the 2 warrants had not yet been served, as of Wednesday evening..No further updates as of today Thursday.. From a Rapaport tweet, i do remember the Browns cutting Desmond on a Wednesday. after Des found out on Tuesday via Des's phone call 📞(your fired!)☎️....man, that was some good hair stylin' 🤭   

On 7/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, Zombo said:

Kitchens look did say it all..Read Kitchens quotes to match look 👀.here.  Des turns Des, into custody Friday at sunrise... https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2019/07/19/former-nfl-player-desmond-harrison-assault-charges-arizona-cardinals/1777366001/   

A complete waste of talent.. Joe Thomas said he had had all the talent in the world... He simply just couldnt keep his noggen together 

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:15 PM, Orion said:

Apparently Dorsey saw that this guy was no good.

Missing that plane was the final straw. Was highly disappointed when he let Dez go, but that was short lived.  Realized real quick Dorsey knows what he's doing and I was OK with it. Buh Bye.

7 hours ago, nickers said:

A complete waste of talent.. Joe Thomas said he had had all the talent in the world... He simply just couldnt keep his noggen together 

Unfortunately, there have been, and will be, many others like him in all sports. Those guys having the ability, but lacking the desire & determination to be great.

Mike 

2 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Unfortunately, there have been, and will be, many others like him in all sports. Those guys having the ability, but lacking the desire & determination to be great.

Mike 

Freddie Childress comes to mind lol

8 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Those guys having the ability, but lacking the desire & determination to be great.

...or are they just plain stupid.  I mean we're talking millions of dollars here.

Harrison, Josh Gordon......different reasons why they're not playing......but stupidity none the less.  (I guess Maziel could be lumped in there too)

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Orion said:

...or are they just plain stupid.  I mean we're talking millions of dollars here.

Harrison, Josh Gordon......different reasons why they're not playing......but stupidity none the less.  (I guess Maziel could be lumped in there too)

Good point. I have long maintained that these guys are all pretty super athletically & the difference is what I want in every draft..."I & I"..Intelligence & Intensity.

Mike

Greensboro Court Hearing.  one victim 

https://www.brownszone.com/2019/07/22/mailbag-what-really-happened-with-desmond-harrison-bigger-things-ahead-for-antonio-callaway-whos-a-legitimate-long-shot-to-make-roster/      Scott Petrak believes this ^^^is what happened with Des as a brown