THE BROWNS BOARD

NASA expects global cooling - man made goober warning was a means to an ecomic end. As in, FAKE

calfoxwc

yep. less sun activity. man made global warming...CO2 goes up, and NASA expects the globe to cool.

Just stop destroying the world's rain forests anyways.

https://finance.townhall.com/columnists/mikeshedlock/2019/01/30/amidst-global-warming-hysteria-nasa-expects-global-cooling-n2540500

Those promoting CO2 as the reason for global warming are hucksters and those taken in by hucksters.

Please consider NASA Sees Climate Cooling Trend Thanks to Low Sun Activity.

“We see a cooling trend,” said Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “High above Earth’s surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold.”

• Confused 1

Well thank goodness for human induced global warming just in time to counterbalance the sun's coming mini-ice age. Think my next car will be a gas guzzling Mustang. Do they make V-8's with turbos now? Must do my part!🤗🙄

Oh yeah, those Miami Cubans can just float back where they floated in from too when Miami goes under.🤣

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Just get a Nice F150 with the most powerful engine and a Trump 2020 flag.  

By Goldang YOU BETCHA ! cept the 4.6 liter does a real nice job.

oh look, it took me a minute to blow this up...

from that very nasa study cals link conveniently cherry picked..

"To be totally clear, this cooling is natural and specific to the thermosphere. The cooling thermosphere does not affect the troposphere, the layer of the atmosphere closest to Earth's surface where people live."

see what happens is these cinservative sites are so desperate fir a counter narrative that they see a nasa study that contains the word  "cooling" then cherry pick infirmation out of it and concoct a cinvincing sounding article for stupid Retards like cal whom tgey've studied and know will not do ANY research on what they say. The morons in this country lije cal here, are destroying us because they almost willfully propogate distortions and often outright lies. 

People like cal oughtta be stripped of citizenship and deported. Conservative or liberal, if ur a constant shill for lies and disinformation gtfo

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Any time a study from a legitimate source is used to push his narrative I know there's something obvious that's just being ignored

right? Its like scolding an impudent child that says i dont need to learn nothin cause i know everythin. The loss of intellectual curiosity in our society is astounding.

49 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

right? Its like scolding an impudent child that says i dont need to learn nothin cause i know everythin. The loss of intellectual curiosity in our society is astounding.

You have to wonder how many times he burnt his hand on the stove as a child before realizing it was hot

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh look, it took me a minute to blow this up...

from that very nasa study cals link conveniently cherry picked..

"To be totally clear, this cooling is natural and specific to the thermosphere. The cooling thermosphere does not affect the troposphere, the layer of the atmosphere closest to Earth's surface where people live."

see what happens is these cinservative sites are so desperate fir a counter narrative that they see a nasa study that contains the word  "cooling" then cherry pick infirmation out of it and concoct a cinvincing sounding article for stupid Retards like cal whom tgey've studied and know will not do ANY research on what they say. The morons in this country lije cal here, are destroying us because they almost willfully propogate distortions and often outright lies. 

People like cal oughtta be stripped of citizenship and deported. Conservative or liberal, if ur a constant shill for lies and disinformation gtfo

Shoulda took you less than a minute because all you did was scroll down to the comments to pick that one off.

Martin Mlynczak   appears to be a legit scientist so you're off the hook this time. As far as deporting both sides that spread disinformation, I with you, cause there wouldn't be many liberals left....but of course it could never happen because liberals would be against it for the reason just mentioned.

Let's hypothetically say that the Grand Solar Minimum happens and the excess CO2 in the atmosphere helps offset the usual cooling that accompanies it. Fair enough, it seems a plausible enough thing to happen.

My question is this: what happens when the cycle flips and we reenter a solar maximum and the Sun's output increases with all the excess CO2 still in the atmosphere?

33 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Let's hypothetically say that the Grand Solar Minimum happens and the excess CO2 in the atmosphere helps offset the usual cooling that accompanies it. Fair enough, it seems a plausible enough thing to happen.

My question is this: what happens when the cycle flips and we reenter a solar maximum and the Sun's output increases with all the excess CO2 still in the atmosphere?

Don't be so stupid. Only one variable affects the climate and that's the sun! Anything else is fake news hoax by the Chinese!

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Don't be so stupid. Only one variable affects the climate and that's the sun! Anything else is fake news hoax by the Chinese!

Actually the number one factor that causes climate change is the refusal of the United States to write the Europeans a big enough check.

Carry on.

WSS

• Haha 3