THE BROWNS BOARD

Judge to law enforcement: Go get ACORN

Mr. T

Judge to law enforcement: Go get ACORN

Crooked ACORN to be investigated

"The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, the multi-level activist organization for which President Obama worked and which now is entangled in charges of voter fraud in multiple jurisdictions across the U.S., appears to be in the bull's-eye of investigators. According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, a judge hearing a voter fraud case against an ACORN employee has suggested investigators pursue the conglomerate itself, obtaining a promise that it will be done. The exchange came in the courtroom of Senior District Judge Richard Zoller. The Tribune-Review report today said the judge told Allegheny County Detective Robert F. Keenan, "Somebody has to go after ACORN. … It's happening all over the country. All you have to do is turn on the television." Keenan responded, "We will." The local investigation into members of ACORN and their allegedly illegal voter registration actions last year remains "open and active," a spokesman for District Attorney Stephen Zappala Jr. told the newspaper. "There is quite a bit of activity aimed at determining if anyone else should be charged," said Mike Manko."

funding-acorn1.jpg

Whats even worse is all the money ACORN has or will be receiving for things such as running our Census. :unsure:

With all due respect, Inspecta, if you "don't give a shit" about this stuff why not just stick to arguing with Lumbergh about quarterbacks?

I really don't think republicans had any intention of putting her out there in 2012, if she was so damn popular then McCain would of won the election.

I couldn't disagree with your assertion re: the Republican party trotting her out there more. She is EXACTLY what they want. Look no further than that T propaganda piece I commented on yesterday.

I couldn't disagree with your assertion re: the Republican party trotting her out there more. She is EXACTLY what they want. Look no further than that T propaganda piece I commented on yesterday.

Since when has true journalism become propaganda?

Or is it what we see and here throughout all news channels propaganda?

But propaganda to who? the sheep who worship Obama.

lets see ..............The Adoring Barrack Channel

obama_abc-222x300.jpg

Archived