THE BROWNS BOARD

Florida Dem admits lying about treating Pulse shooting victims: 'I just made it up'

Vambo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-florida-house-candidate-admits-she-lied-about-being-doctor-who-treated-pulse-nightclub-shootign-victims

Elizabeth-McCarthy-Facebook.thumb.jpg.03792dca7cf2b1190b9617e691c87b34.jpg

“I lied. It is a false statement." 

— Elizabeth McCarthy, former Florida state House candidate

A Florida Democrat who ended her run for a seat in the state's House of Representatives late last month admitted to authorities that her claim of being a medical doctor who treated Pulse nightclub shooting victims in Orlando wasn't true, according to a charging affidavit released this week.

“I lied,” Elizabeth McCarthy told state investigators, Florida Politics reported. "It is a false statement."

During her candidacy, McCarthy, 50, told people she was a doctor at Orlando Regional Medical Center and treated 32 victims of the 2016 massacre.

“I personally removed 77 bullets from 32 people … It was like an assembly line,” McCarthy claimed at a gun safety event earlier this year.

On at least two occasions, McCarthy was introduced at public events as "a doctor" by Democratic U.S. Rep. Darren Soto, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

“I personally removed 77 bullets from 32 people … It was like an assembly line,” McCarthy claimed at a gun safety event earlier this year.

On at least two occasions, McCarthy was introduced at public events as "a doctor" by Democratic U.S. Rep. Darren Soto, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

“I wanted to be somebody in the community, and I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I gave any impersonation. I knew it was wrong and I should have stopped.”

— Elizabeth McCarthy, former Florida state House candidate
Typical Leftest!

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yep. any lie that helps justify their emotions is a good lie. til they get caught.

That isn’t politics, that is humans. I have had to deal with shitheads like this in a work setting who are absolutely conservatives. Bizarre lies meant to give them attention but it ends up being of the negative type. Two guys in my office were basically office assistants in the military but would make up whacky stories about being commandos. We ended up hiring a guy who had served and done things of that nature and their stories fell apart.

I don’t understand that sorta thing at all.