THE BROWNS BOARD

Total Anarchy in New York

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The cop that allows himself to be drenched with a bucket of water and just walks away has no business being a cop. Let him draw a paycheck somewhere else as he won't even defend himself. 

They are placed in the position of losing their job (ignoring protocol) after fighting the whole neighborhood.

But really, they have no legal obligation to protect anything so they will just conveniently stop patrolling these neighborhoods. I grew up outside of Camden, NJ. The cops just quit giving a shit and it became anarchy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

They are placed in the position of losing their job (ignoring protocol) after fighting the whole neighborhood.

But really, they have no legal obligation to protect anything so they will just conveniently stop patrolling these neighborhoods. I grew up outside of Camden, NJ. The cops just quit giving a shit and it became anarchy. 

After witnessing that I would question someone if any job was worth putting up with that. I have heard the argument from some liberals that we have armed police to protect us so civilians don't need to be armed. What a ridiculous argument, in this video police don't even protect themselves. A fish rots from the head down and I blame a big part of that disgusting scene on the mayor of NYC DeBlasio and all of his anti police rhetoric.  

And you are right why would police in some cities try to be pro active in fighting crime when it does nothing but get them in trouble?...just take the police report after the crime...

The SC in 2005 ruled police have no Constitutional obligation to protect, as was a Federal judges ruling in 2018. Let the cops take their sweet ass time getting there the next time one of these a-holes calls for help.

Other than enforcing speed limits and nabbing drunk drivers, it's impossible for cops to "protect" citizens anyway.

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

The SC in 2005 ruled police have no Constitutional obligation to protect, as was a Federal judges ruling in 2018. Let the cops take their sweet ass time getting there the next time one of these a-holes calls for help.

Other than enforcing speed limits and nabbing drunk drivers, it's impossible for cops to "protect" citizens anyway.

Pro active policing does protect citizens but what incentives do cops have to do that in some of these bigger liberal cities? Zero. No upside all downside. Of course once the cops just become report takers then they get criticized for not being more pro active.

23 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

There is less of a “hands across America” moment for felons as opposed to illegals right now. But give it a week. Could be the new hill to die on or outrage of the week. 

No Doubt. But first of all we don't have an indication that these people are actual felons, just scumbags. Second of course that will be the next boundary to cross wants illegals can all vote. Because guess what party felons would vote for?

WSS

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No Doubt. But first of all we don't have an indication that these people are actual felons, just scumbags. Second of course that will be the next boundary to cross wants once illegals can all vote. Because guess what your  which party felons would vote for?

WSS

Lol...had to read that a couple times. :)  I crossed out, and added what I think you meant...