THE BROWNS BOARD

A fair response from Omar

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/07/23/rep-ilhan-omar-calls-question-appalling-muslim-conference-sot-vpx.cnn

She is correct here.

Of course how many dozens or hundreds of times must be left wing media demanded the Trump condemn the KKK more loudly?

WSS

It definitely is silly on both ends. You can’t expect anyone to have to repeatedly apologize for every single act done recently by someone who looks like you. I can’t keep publicly condemning Brad Pitt’s behavior.

Except that the KKK are neutered bunch of has- beens.  FGM is still done extensively, even right here in the US, practiced mostly by Muslim immigrants, but primarily in backward African Muslim societies such as Somalia, where this bitch is from.

NATO is shooting for worldwide ban on this by 2030.

She pointed to the question as being appalling rather than the act itself. It was a deflection out of embarrassment. She's Somalian.

Had she said the question was "inappropriate" rather than "appalling" I would have cut her some clit..err I mean slack.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Except that the KKK are neutered bunch of has- beens.  FGM is still done extensively, even right here in the US, practiced mostly by Muslim immigrants, but primarily in backward African Muslim societies such as Somalia, where this bitch is from.

NATO is shooting for worldwide ban on this by 2030.

She pointed to the question as being appalling rather than the act itself. It was a deflection out of embarrassment. She's Somalian.

Had she said the question was "inappropriate" rather than "appalling" I would have cut her some clit..err I mean slack.

well yes there is that...

WSS