THE BROWNS BOARD

Before the process would begin....

htownbrown

....wouldn't you want some stability?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-decolonization-puerto-rico.amp

I'm ok with this, but I thought the most recent vote was they wanted to become a state.  Could be wrong about that though.  As long as they know citizenship in the U.S. would be over.

My friend back in the Air Force, who lived in a hut near the rain forest... his actual first name was Ponce, talked about that. He wanted Puerto Rico to become a state of the United States. His reason was, though some disagreed, because of poverty. He wanted to see more industry, representation in Congress...more travel, more pride in being a complete part of the whole American experience. I

the trouble is, the left will love that - for the same reason they want poverty-stricken illegals here. To be welfare suckeruppers and democrat voters. Except my friend would have been a staunch republican. He loved America so much. I hope his dreams all came true, because he was determined to live in a real house of his own, and have them live in a real house right there with him. Even during training back at Keesler afb, Biloxi - he sacrificed every single paycheck, not one dime for himself. Sent it all back to his family.