THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill de Blasio: Trump ‘Will Not Be Welcome Back in New York City’ After Presidency

Many liberals would make great communists. Who does this unpopular liberal mayor think he is to say that Trump is not welcome in NYC after his presidency, some sort of dictator?  It was not all that long ago the liberal democrat governor of NY Cuomo said pro life people weren't welcome in New York either. Fascists. 

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/bill-de-blasio-trump-will-not-be-welcome-back-in-new-york-city-after-presidency/

40 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

well i guess thats up the new yorkers to decide, but i distinctly rem in the 80's and 90's they hated his guts. He was an embarrassement to the city....this when he was a liberal. 

It is up to New Yorkers to decide and it is also up to New Yorkers to decide if pro life people are welcome. Last I checked DeBlasio was not too popular of a mayor either and maybe someone will tell him he is not welcome in NYC after he leaves office?

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

well i guess thats up the new yorkers to decide, but i distinctly rem in the 80's and 90's they hated his guts. He was an embarrassement to the city....this when he was a liberal. 

Yes.

The "Cop Hater Mayor" is not welcome in New York NOW---> CNN poll of 'New Yorkers' June 10, 2019
DeBlasio 29%
Trump 34%
LOL

So, Trump not welcome in his own home state? However, illegal aliens are welcome. Diversity, doncha know. DeBlasio is a gasbag and a phony. Police hate him, the citizens of NYC hate him. Yeah, he's got a shot at being POTUS, right?

58 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Yes.

The "Cop Hater Mayor" is not welcome in New York NOW---> CNN poll of 'New Yorkers' June 10, 2019
DeBlasio 29%
Trump 34%
LOL

So, Trump not welcome in his own home state? 

1) pretty sure di blasio is talking about ny city

2,) Is that 34% figure supposed to somehow look good next to di blasios approval rsting? it just shows two people new yorkers cant stand....