THE BROWNS BOARD

Nadler repeats faulty claim, corrected by Mueller, about why Trump was not indicted

Vambo

Nadler ignores Mueller clarifications, repeats false Trump claim

“He told us in a remarkable exchange with Mr. Lieu that but for the Department of Justice policy prohibiting [him] from doing so, he would have indicted President Trump,” Nadler said. “Indeed it is clear that any other citizen of this country who has behaved as this president has would have been charged with multiple crimes.”

ezgif-5-ad3c7e2015e3.gif.7002c7ed314faf037583fac1d091e9ff.gif

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller told the House Intelligence Committee, after testimony before the Judiciary Committee earlier Wednesday. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.’ That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Nadler ignores Mueller clarifications, repeats false Trump claim

“He told us in a remarkable exchange with Mr. Lieu that but for the Department of Justice policy prohibiting [him] from doing so, he would have indicted President Trump,” Nadler said. “Indeed it is clear that any other citizen of this country who has behaved as this president has would have been charged with multiple crimes.”

ezgif-5-ad3c7e2015e3.gif.7002c7ed314faf037583fac1d091e9ff.gif

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller told the House Intelligence Committee, after testimony before the Judiciary Committee earlier Wednesday. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.’ That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”

Nadler is an imbecile.

• Upvote 1