THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court paves way for Trump administration to use military funds for border wall

Vambo

Frankly I wish the border security issue had not come down to a pissing contest over the wall. I think there are methods that are equally or more effective, of course we don't have to be limited to only one. You do realize that even if there was a wall the Democrats would find ways to not enforce any other border security because they want the hordes of illegals.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Frankly I wish the border security issue had not come down to a pissing contest over the wall. I think there are methods that are equally or more effective, of course we don't have to be limited to only one. You do realize that even if there was a wall the Democrats would find ways to not enforce any other border security because they want the hordes of illegals.

WSS

The wall is not a cure all but it is effective and walls have been shown to work wherever they are used. But just as big of a problem are the loopholes in our immigration laws that the democrats will not lift a finger to fix. The democrats core values constantly shift to what will help them get elected. It was not that long ago they were opposed to illegal immigration but now they see the numbers of millions of illegals who likely will help them win elections so they change their tune on illegal immigration. Couple that with the chamber of commerce wing of the GOP that benefits from cheap labor and also wants an open border and you have Trump with little help pursuing to secure the border. 

15 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The wall is not a cure all but it is effective and walls have been shown to work wherever they are used. But just as big of a problem are the loopholes in our immigration laws that the democrats will not lift a finger to fix. The democrats core values constantly shift to what will help them get elected. It was not that long ago they were opposed to illegal immigration but now they see the numbers of millions of illegals who likely will help them win elections so they change their tune on illegal immigration. Couple that with the chamber of commerce wing of the GOP that benefits from cheap labor and also wants an open border and you have Trump with little help pursuing to secure the border. 

I'm not saying it's useless. We need the wall as well as other strict border security measures. Some Pro illegal immigrant jerk-off on Hannity wish yapping about how Trump lied about the amount of drugs and shit that got over the southern border. This guy claimed it was no more than 40%. Well 40% is enough to take preventative measures.

WSS

• Upvote 1