THE BROWNS BOARD

Gun Shooting At Festival

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

PS- We- meaning me and my brother in law who lives out in the sticks of North Carolina finally got my wife- who had never fired a weapon and is sort of scared of them, to shoot a .410 at some tin cans out in his back 40.  I didn't get to see it too well- but the others said it was right impressive when I hit that cinder block sitting on top of a post with a 12 gauge rifle slug.  :D 

Maybe my wife could head down that way.....she says she needs a vacation.. :lol:

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

The MSM loves when there is a shooting and the shooter is a White guy, shit how many times did they already "confirm" the shooter was a White racist only to find out that the shooter was not white at all and then the MSM moves away from that story and on to something else like a 71 year old lady calls a Group of Blacks the N word..... How and why is that a Major story? How is it a Black teen shoots at cars driving by and yelling He hates White people being in his hood? Why is that not a bigger story? Do they just think that's what Black people do so it is nothing worth reporting?  Had a White person had a gun shooting at cars yelling he hates Blacks in his town it would be a World wide story and the FBI would be leading the crusade and the White would be facing several life sentences and then there would be Marches and riots and the entire "stop the hate bullshit"  You want to stop a lot of the racism then attack it from all sides. 

You even have some liberals who say black people cannot be racists which is ignorance gone to seed:

Joy Behar’s Latest Blunder: Black People Can’t Be Racist

https://www.themix.net/2019/07/joy-behars-latest-blunder-black-people-cant-be-racist/

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I remember when I was a kid in the early /mid 60's we had the 'real' M80's, hanmerheads, cherry bombs, etc.  M80's would blow your arm off if you weren't careful.  We used to sneak cherry bombs into the school and light them and flush them down the toilets.  They stayed lit under water.

Yeah those were the days. Taking the fun out of the 4th of July.  Need one pal, a bike inner tube, a couple of small trees close together, and a gross of cherry bombs for a nice afternoon of satisfying air bursts.   

Visiting a friend of mine (RIP) back in the 70s in Grand Junction Colorado I found out if you you owned a ranch of more than X acres, you could legally buy dynamite, if you really wanted to have a blast (literally) on the 4th.  :)  

There's currently ways to replicate those booms, but unfortunately I seriously doubt they're legal in any state. 

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

back in the day, we would take m-80's, and toss them down the sewer, just to watch how high the heavy manhole cover would spin....

That's sick.

They should be used for nice things like blowing pumpkins to smithereens.  :o