THE BROWNS BOARD

Mayor tries to stop drag story hour: ‘Why would you have transgender people talking to kids?’

Vambo

image.png.ba2955c9a6240caab32862a865353206.png

"It doesn't make any sense to me," he said. "It is absolutely ridiculous. Why would you have transgender people talking to kids?" Smith said he was concerned about reports of how drag queens have conducted themselves in similar events across the country, and insufficient background checks leading to children being placed near convicted sex offenders. Recently, an Oregon library deleted pictures of children lying on top of a drag queen.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mayor-tries-to-stop-drag-story-hour-why-would-you-have-transgender-people-talking-to-kids?fbclid=IwAR1MyYNVo7JvV_-lCkMAE5mboMUFhdctfc1PZD_McEs7_MAGi9chOi3mGnU

5 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If the parents are cool with it, why should anyone else care? People can choose to raise their kids how they wish. 

So if parents want beat and sell their children you are OK with it...you know "if the parents are cool with it why should anyone else care? People can choose to raise their kids how they wish"

9 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If the parents are cool with it, why should anyone else care? People can choose to raise their kids how they wish. 

From a legal standpoint I agree with you.  On the average, however, it would seem transsexual people tend to be more hypersexual.  I wouldn't suggest leaving your kids with a straight man that always talks about his dick either, as there in the same ballpark to me when it comes to hyperactivity. 

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Yeah but if this story was about parents boycotting their children from this event you'd be against the parents. Right?

16 hours ago, htownbrown said:

From a legal standpoint I agree with you.  On the average, however, it would seem transsexual people tend to be more hypersexual.  I wouldn't suggest leaving your kids with a straight man that always talks about his dick either, as there in the same ballpark to me when it comes to hyperactivity. 

I don't have kids but I know I would definitely be apprehensive about my nieces or nephews going just because there are less dramatic ways of teaching your kids to be more accepting of people different than you.

10 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

because apathy has reached the limits where lgbtq can  reap what they sow....  

this stuff is going on everywhere - 

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.

(an expose that is closer to the truth)

The gaystapo is relentless in trying to force acceptance of their lifestyle.  My wife was telling me that there are many cartoons today pushing the LGBT lifestyle on children. Usually they get their way with bully tactics but now and then it will backfire on them. Case in point was when Phil Robertson said some things they didn't like and almost immediately Cracker Barrel pulled all their Duck Dynasty merchandise from their shelves. I would bet the farm they did that from pressure from the gaystapo. In this case Cracker Barrel was silly in trying to cater to the small minority and throwing their customer base under the bus. After getting a huge pushback from those (paying) customers they apologized for their mistake and put the Duck Dynasty merchandise back on their shelves. That is not the norm though, usually the  gaystapo get away with their strong arm tactics.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

So no response about you equating assault to talking to strange people?

I did not equate them you did, I gave a different example and you tried to in typical Leftest way twist what I said into something else.  Please show me where I said they were the same thing.  dTOtxUeyg3ze.jpg.gif.89f9e34284d504301d3c67fbb2547197.gif

59 minutes ago, Vambo said:

I did not equate them you did, I gave a different example and you tried to in typical Leftest way twist what I said into something else.  Please show me where I said they were the same thing.  dTOtxUeyg3ze.jpg.gif.89f9e34284d504301d3c67fbb2547197.gif

When the discussion is about one issue then you equate it to something completely off the wall, that falls on you, not me. What would make you believe I condone assaulting kids when I said that it is up to the parents to determine their call on the issue brought up in the first post of the thread?

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

When the discussion is about one issue then you equate it to something completely off the wall, that falls on you, not me. What would make you believe I condone assaulting kids when I said that it is up to the parents to determine their call on the issue brought up in the first post of the thread?

I did not equate it to anything YOU DID ...I merely gave an example to find the point you're willing to stop letting parents decide it's OK behavior.

fly.gif.97220b0238508b3c37bb10d5b94382af.gif

29 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Apparently I expected to much wanting an intelligent thought out response.  CAT2.jpg.808e1a5f828e97ccc3388bcb92a32cbe.jpg

You knew the answer to the question that had little attachment to the premise, veering into the absurd. Being ok with someone choosing to let jr talk to Ru Paul is not in the same stratosphere as being ok with them selling their kids. 

23 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You knew the answer to the question that had little attachment to the premise, veering into the absurd. Being ok with someone choosing to let jr talk to Ru Paul is not in the same stratosphere as being ok with them selling their kids. 

tenor2.gif.20d73636e3e1e1dd5c2e16603fd2fbc2.gif

• Upvote 1