THE BROWNS BOARD

CA sacks up on tax returns....

California would elect a tangerine to the Presidency as long as it had a "D" next to it - that's how blue the state is. Trump was never going to win California anyway, so this move by their state legislature is much ado about nothing.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

California would elect a tangerine to the Presidency as long as it had a "D" next to it - that's how blue the state is. Trump was never going to win California anyway, so this move by their state legislature is much ado about nothing.

And he's not likely to be primaried.

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

i forget how the electoral college works, is it all or nothing...or could he pull "some" electoral votes out of CA even if he ran against someones pet cat and lost?

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

i forget how the electoral college works, is it all or nothing...or could he pull "some" electoral votes out of CA even if he ran against someones pet cat and lost?

California is a winner take all state: the winner of the popular vote in California gets all of their electoral votes. California has voted blue since 1992, so it's pretty much a non-factor in Trump's campaign. Same thing goes for New York, which is trying to pass similar legislation.

1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

hate this state.

I may be telling you something you already know but It didn't always used to be that way in California...at one time Reagan was governor of California and republicans were a viable party that could win elections in the state but conservative republicans now are almost extinct. California has become the bluest of the blue states. Too bad because in many ways when I lived in California in the 70's I thought it was a great place with a whole lot to see and do.

ofc i understand that CA wouldnt do this if it was a dem witholding his taxes, but u better beleive a red state would and all u righty ngrs would be "all about it"

obf/cal/DH's thread would read "(insert red state)....sacks up on tax returns!!!!!! no cloward no cloward!!" 

or, some shit like that....

It's like dogs chasing cars for you guys on the left. You have no idea why you wanted you just do. Not completely unlike the Mueller report even though you have no reason to believe that anything illegal ever happened you just want to scream about it.

Let's face it no matter what's in it the left and the left-wing media will find something to spin into an outrage.

WSS