THE BROWNS BOARD

ahahahahaahahahahah #itsdefnotracist

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/31/politics/ronald-reagan-richard-nixon-monkeys-african-countries/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F%3Fadsqa%3Dappname%3Dsqa%26cid%3Dsamsung-quick-access

Tim Naftali, who directed the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum from 2007 to 2011, writes that Reagan -- who would later become the 40th President of the United States -- called Nixon in October 1971, the day after the United Nations had voted to recognize the People's Republic of China. In the call, he says, Reagan is heard apparently referencing the way the Tanzanian delegation started dancing in the General Assembly when the UN took the vote to seat the delegation from Beijing instead of Taiwan.
Reagan, Naftali writes, is heard saying to Nixon, "Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did."
Nixon interjected: "Yeah."
Reagan continued, "To see those, those monkeys from those African countries -- damn them, they're still uncomfortable wearing shoes!"

bwaaahahahahahahha

omglmfao. This fits so well with the past weeks discussion its fucking eeerie. "Damn those no shoe wearing ngrs damn them dirty damn apes!!"#notracist.   😂

ahahahahhahaaha u kunts are so racist and all the conservative scions are/were racist as fuck u colonial chimpanzee's. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry to hear this Cleve (because I liked Reagan). It was 50 years ago but still there is no condoning what Reagan said on the tape. My problem is the calling of racism or racist remarks at the drop of a hat like many are doing today when something is not overtly racist or someone perceives something as racist because it is a so called dog whistle. What Reagan said cannot be defended (and I won't).  I still like him as a president. He did a lot of great things for this country but it was sad for me to hear him make the racial slur on tape. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Sorry to hear this Cleve (because I liked Reagan). It was 50 years ago but still there is no condoning what Reagan said on the tape. My problem is the calling of racism or racist remarks at the drop of a hat like many are doing today when something is not overtly racist or someone perceives something as racist because it is a so called dog whistle. What Reagan said cannot be defended (and I won't).  I still like him as a president. He did a lot of great things for this country but it was sad for me to hear him make the racial slur on tape. 

why you racist piece of.............wait, that was actually a fairly reasonable, collected well thought through response. Well alright then.....two +1's handed by clevfan in one day? must be a meteor coming or something....

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

open y'all bibles about tge end times...how much time do we have left after it says i will prop 2 conservatives in one day....??

Actually this scripture applies (in regards to Reagan's racial slur coming to light):

Luke 12:23

New International Version
What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i simply cant wait for the cool stories to start flowing in about how #itsdefnotracist

Well there's where you're wrong again. Whats racist is racist, what isn't racist isn't.

To begin with that was 1971.  Well it's now 2019  so you really need to tone down your irrational exuberance over this "bombshell".  You cant be that naïve not to believe that there was a whole lot more of that shit goin on among notables who presented themselves as pure and proper.

Bill Clinton once said to Ted Kennedy..."Just a few years ago this Obama guy would be serving us coffee"...  Hillary said "they all look alike" after she got the names of two blacks confused ... Biden commenting on Obama said  "here we have a clean articulate black guy, that's storybook man!" All racist comments

Trump said that Baltimore was infested. Not racist.

So what was the leftist twat response to statements clearly racist ?..."oh they were only kidding, nothing to see here"..."not really racist".. "Joe just being Joe".

Yet you Trump hating cocksuckers will twist, spin and contort yourselves into believing the word "infested" is racist, further proof Trump is a racist. Get the fuck out of here.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

Well there's where you're wrong again. Whats racist is racist, what isn't racist isn't.

To begin with that was 1971.  Well it's now 2019  so you really need to tone down your irrational exuberance over this "bombshell".  You cant be that naïve not to believe that there was a whole lot more of that shit goin on among notables who presented themselves as pure and proper.

Bill Clinton once said to Ted Kennedy..."Just a few years ago this Obama guy would be serving us coffee"...  Hillary said "they all look alike" after she got the names of two blacks confused ... Biden commenting on Obama said  "here we have a clean articulate black guy, that's storybook man!" All racist comments

Trump said that Baltimore was infested. Not racist.

So what was the leftist twat response to statements clearly racist ?..."oh they were only kidding, nothing to see here"..."not really racist".. "Joe just being Joe".

Yet you Trump hating cocksuckers will twist, spin and contort yourselves into believing the word "infested" is racist, further proof Trump is a racist. Get the fuck out of here.

We know that what Trump says has racist undertones because he's been saying them for decades...long before he was president and back when he was a democrat. It's a body of work. Does telling someone to go back home and see what things are like there necessarily all that racist? No, it's other things almost equally as Retarded but the point is we know Donald at least leans racist because he's making these kind of remarks for a very long time. 

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

We know that what Trump says has racist undertones because he's been saying them for decades...long before he was president and back when he was a democrat. It's a body of work. Does telling someone to go back home and see what things are like there necessarily all that racist? No, it's other things almost equally as Retarded but the point is we know Donald at least leans racist because he's making these kind of remarks for a very long time. 

He leans color blind. Remember Trump used to pal around  with  Al Sharpton in NYC. Trump doesn't play by the PC rules is the way I'm seeing this. He will say what he thinks to anyone and race doesn't play a factor.

Anyway your democrats have cried wolf racist so often now I think many people are being turned off by it.

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

If those 7 had any brains they would leave the democrat party immediately...but the dopes will probably still remain card carrying demonrats.