THE BROWNS BOARD

Yuuuge 17k crowd in Cincy for Trump rally

OldBrownsFan

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well one of those two is the actual president...

You got me there, Sleepy Joe Biden  has lost twice already running for president and this is going to be his third strike...but he is the dems best hope  and number one contender...Would you say the dems have a "weak line up?" 

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I just have to make it to one of his rallies. SERIOUSLY.

A highlight for me was seeing Reagan speak in 1984 but he made it real easy as he came through our small town on a train and gave a campaign speech by the train. The place I worked at let all the employees off work with pay to see President Reagan which to this day I think was a great gesture on their part.

I have to go to a Trump rally though. I even asked my wife about driving to Cincy today for the Trump rally  but we have the grandchildren and it would have put our daughter in a bind. If Trump is pulling in these kinds of crowds three years into his presidency in an off election year I can't imagine the crowds he is going to draw in 2020.

10 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You got me there, Sleepy Joe Biden  has lost twice already running for president and this is going to be his third strike...but he is the dems best hope  and number one contender...Would you say the dems have a "weak line up?" 

The Dems have a diluted lineup. 

The Reps looked the same way 4 years ago

We'll see how it shakes out