THE BROWNS BOARD

Now, even robots are symbols of racism.

Chemist

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Hear that Cleve..thats how stupid you all motherfuckers sound.

nobodys accusing an inaminate object of being racist because it happens to be psinted white. U are Retarded for attempting to pass off that ridiculously inept analogy. Ur becoming less and less worth my time with each passing week. Ur fast aporoaching a 5 yr olds level of rational intellect.

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

nobodys accusing an inaminate object of being racist because it happens to be psinted white. U are Retarded for attempting to pass off that ridiculously inept analogy. Ur becoming less and less worth my time with each passing week. Ur fast aporoaching a 5 yr olds level of rational intellect.

Dear lord.

"Facetious"...know the term knucklehead. The dude was just that, and so was I in calling your liberal ass out, yet yur too r etarded to figure that out.

But do please continue your litany of self aggrandizing "I am intellectually superior" rants every time you get owned. They are quite amusing. 

Oh btw...your posting of Jesus dildos...what was this rational intellect of yours that prompted such a post?  I can see right through you. Yur just another one of those punks that can dish it out but can't take it.