THE BROWNS BOARD

MAGA boigina tries to knock out 61 yr old anti trump protester...

Clevfan4life

The news is 17 k Trump supporters showed up for his rally with a few thousand who could not get inside the arena because it was full. I wasn't there but my guess is there probably were some protestors, not many but the media many times makes it seem like the protestors are a larger number than they actually are. I saw it first hand when I went to see George Bush speak. In a small town they had 30,000 people show up and a few dozen protestors at the most . When I watched the nightly news they spent half the segment interviewing the protestors and if you were not there you would have thought there was a large presence of protestors...there weren't..fake news.

29 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I can see now why Antifa is fairing so well. It seems Trump supporters at rallies have glass jaws and pillow fists. They are getting worked by vegan baristas.

i love that the little trumpflake put his hands up and did a couple half assed head bobs to throw off the 61 yr old's timing. Wsnna avoid that 61 yr old overhand right at all costs....😂

23 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i love that the little trumpflake put his hands up and did a couple half assed head bobs to throw off the 61 yr old's timing. Wsnna avoid that 61 yr old overhand right at all costs....😂

If only the old guy connected once and took him out.

Half this board wouldn't know how to react 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Speak when spoken to tranny.

that reminds me, how did u figure out how to enunciate words clearly  "around" throbbing man meat? the breath timing practice that must hafe gone into that.....back in the navy they teach u to sitrep ur commanding officer with his cack all the way down to the root? 

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:15 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

I can see now why Antifa is fairing so well. It seems Trump supporters at rallies have glass jaws and pillow fists. They are getting worked by vegan baristas.

HAHAHA...

Antifa faggot gets fuckin skull cracked. Rufio goes into a full windup and little twat can't see it coming

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

When one side prides itself on presenting itself as tough and the other side as being “snowflakes” and soft, I chuckle when they get thumped by a record store clerk that identifies as a gender less house plant. 

It doesn't matter, they're still snowflakes being more suited for pink twat hats. Apparently you and that other bozo Clevis have lost your way and I gotta take you by the hand again by posting it's meaning with an appropriate edit. I don't care how well those cowards hiding behind a mask can swing  a crowbar cause they meet the criteria:

SNOWFLAKE
Began being used extensively as a putdown for someone, usually on the political left, who is easily offended or felt they needed a "safe space" away from the harsh realities of the world, but now has morphed into a general putdown for anyone that complains about any subject.
Comedians have a hard time performing on Conservatives have a hard time speaking on college campuses anymore because of all the little snowflakes running around that get offended by just about anything they say.

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

It doesn't matter, they're still snowflakes being more suited for pink twat hats. Apparently you and that other bozo Clevis have lost your way and I gotta take you by the hand again by posting it's meaning with an appropriate edit. I don't care how well those cowards hiding behind a mask can swing  a crowbar cause they meet the criteria:

SNOWFLAKE
Began being used extensively as a putdown for someone, usually on the political left, who is easily offended or felt they needed a "safe space" away from the harsh realities of the world, but now has morphed into a general putdown for anyone that complains about any subject.
Comedians have a hard time performing on Conservatives have a hard time speaking on college campuses anymore because of all the little snowflakes running around that get offended by just about anything they say.

sure thing snowhite. Getting offended by having the term snowflake thrown at you is so, so.....snowflake?

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

SNOWFLAKE

This won’t stop me one bit from laughing when a guy in Oakleys and a Sheepdog thin blue line shirt gets thumped by a guy who has to give strict instructions about how he wants his kale prepared. Both parties are showing up to rallies in the Northwest knowing there will be scraps.

If it was a geri at a rally in Iowa getting suckered by some vegan, my opinion changes on it.