THE BROWNS BOARD

Old Donald Trump interview with Rona Barrett

There you have the motivation of Trump. He loves this country and is out to do whatever is in the best interests of this country and for that reason I would rate him the best president in my lifetime...I give him the edge over Reagan because he has been even better than Reagan on being pro life.

I don't put Trump on a pedestal and I get annoyed at some of his tweets but on policy issues and doing what is best for the country ...he has been the best ...IMO

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There you have the motivation of Trump. He loves this country and is out to do whatever is in the best interests of this country and for that reason I would rate him the best president in my lifetime...I give him the edge over Reagan because he has been even better than Reagan on being pro life.

I don't put Trump on a pedestal and I get annoyed at some of his tweets but on policy issues and doing what is best for the country ...he has been the best ...IMO

Bahahahaha

You've all now completely fallen for the con now, huh?

I see how it's so easy for HSN to pray on the elderly...

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Bahahahaha

You've all now completely fallen for the con now, huh?

I see how it's so easy for HSN to pray on the elderly...

You fool people with making empty campaign promises and not delivering on the campaign promises...I've seen plenty of those kind...when someone delivers on their promises like Trump has that is just recognizing the facts.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-honesty-trump-keeps-campaign-promises-presidential-truthfulness-1017-story.html

• Upvote 1