THE BROWNS BOARD

consumer alert!! meat substitutes are luciferian, beware!!!

Clevfan4life

https://deadstate.org/christian-tv-host-vegetarian-hamburgers-are-lucifarian-plot-to-change-human-dnafbrefreshforce/

"Right-wing pastor Rick Wiles, on his TruNews program Wednesday evening, suggested that meat alternative companies are trying to create the new foods in an effort to alter human DNA in order to cause human beings to no longer being technically classified as humans — a plot that would make it impossible for them to be saved by Christ, he says."

Let me preface this by saying in no way shape or form do I trust the food industry, so it's very possible these meat substitutes..in the effort to make them mimic the texture of meat as closely as possible..may have some things in them that we shouldn't ingest. I don't know...I've looked at the ingredients and nothings caused me any alarm. But in 20 years it's possible someone comes out and says oh this innocuous sounding ingredient they've been putting in our burgers is actually a hefty dose of end stage ass cancer.

But...…..a "luciferian" plot to alter human DNA so jesus can't save us? what in the all shit? What kind of all knowing, all powerful, all seeing god do you fuckers believe in who's getting all fixed to come save us...gets down here and goes oh fuck me, there's some weird proteins coursing through their veins are these humans? I just don't know....ah fuck it im going back home. I mean seriously.

I know full well that y'all going to dismiss this guy and say he's not indicative of our faith just as kiddy fucking priests weren't either......but at some point some excommunications gonna have to happen or im calling shenanigans and saying you all are tacitly going along with all this batshit crazy. 

I mean talk about making people like AOC come off normal....ffs.