THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump admin trying to supress research sbout falling levels of nutrients in rice....

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/usda-scientist-quits-claims-trump-administration-tried-to-bury-his-climate-study/ar-AAFnNNn?li=BBnb7Kz

because there could be a link to elevated levels of co2 affecting plants nutrional profiles. If this is true, and ill fully srste right now that this could be a hit job and they got some dude at the usda to quit and concoct a cool story...

but if theres an ounce of truth to it....with so many countries "dependant" on rice as tge staple of their diets....i mean shit like this starts wars. And trump may not have anything to do with this personally....but those in his admin that did this, need to be jailed. This is bordering on crimes against humanity if tge worlds powers are actively supressing the effect our industrial process's have had on crop nutrition.

i know most of u couldnt give a fuck but this, if true, is horrible. And it shows how we,'re fucking up.....

Hogwash. 

Nutrient levels are falling in grains grains because of hybridization. Yield is increasing per plant but the roots aren’t getting any bigger. 

Today’s wheat is far lass nutritious than it was a century ago. Bread used to be kind of good for you. 

• Upvote 3

yep. genetically modified to be tough skinned, for avoidance of damage in shipping, and the ability to

keep unripe til ready to make "ripe" for shipping. and, uniform in looks. customized consistent size/color.

Just no taste and lack of natural nutrition.

15 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/usda-scientist-quits-claims-trump-administration-tried-to-bury-his-climate-study/ar-AAFnNNn?li=BBnb7Kz

because there could be a link to elevated levels of co2 affecting plants nutrional profiles. If this is true, and ill fully srste right now that this could be a hit job and they got some dude at the usda to quit and concoct a cool story...

but if theres an ounce of truth to it....with so many countries "dependant" on rice as tge staple of their diets....i mean shit like this starts wars. And trump may not have anything to do with this personally....but those in his admin that did this, need to be jailed. This is bordering on crimes against humanity if tge worlds powers are actively supressing the effect our industrial process's have had on crop nutrition.

i know most of u couldnt give a fuck but this, if true, is horrible. And it shows how we,'re fucking up.....

ths ngr fgt brngs ths knd of sht to the table and it scks.

Cleve you post probably more than most about the food supply, chemicals in food etc..so I was thinking about you the other day when Mrs. OBF explained to me why she never buys imitation vanilla extract and only buys pure vanilla extract. I had come back from grocery shopping and since I couldn't fine the pure vanilla extract I bought the imitation vanilla extract. How could I go wrong? The bottle said flavored with all natural ingredients. My wife told me that the all natural flavoring in imitation vanilla extract is actually secretion from the anal glands of beavers. The imitation vanilla extract went into the garbage can and I went back to the grocery store and took the time to find the pure vanilla extract (made from vanilla beans)

Beaver butts emit goo used in vanilla flavored foods

https://www.foxnews.com/science/beaver-butts-emit-goo-used-in-vanilla-flavored-foods

Sundar Pichai of Google was in the Oval Office working very hard to explain how much he liked me, what a great job the Administration is doing, that Google was not involved with China’s military, that they didn’t help Crooked Hillary over me in the 2016 Election, & that they are NOT planning to illegally subvert the 2020 Election despite all that has been said to the contrary. It all sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses in 2020.” Lou Dobbs stated that this is a fraud on the American public. Peter Schweizer stated with certainty that they suppressed negative stories on Hillary Clinton, and boosted negative stories on Donald Trump. All very illegal. We are watching Google very closely!

18 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Cleve you post probably more than most about the food supply, chemicals in food etc..so I was thinking about you the other day when Mrs. OBF explained to me why she never buys imitation vanilla extract and only buys pure vanilla extract. I had come back from grocery shopping and since I couldn't fine the pure vanilla extract I bought the imitation vanilla extract. How could I go wrong? The bottle said flavored with all natural ingredients. My wife told me that the all natural flavoring in imitation vanilla extract is actually secretion from the anal glands of beavers. The imitation vanilla extract went into the garbage can and I went back to the grocery store and took the time to find the pure vanilla extract (made from vanilla beans)

https://www.foxnews.com/science/beaver-butts-emit-goo-used-in-vanilla-flavored-foods

think about the next time you have vanilla ice cream.....you "know" they ain't usin no pure extract, it's all the cheap beaver anus stuff. Good god, you learn something new every day. Yogurt, ice cream...Im done with it. Anything that says vanilla on the back, im good.....ugghhh, so fucking gross wtf is wrong with humans? Who says hey this animal we're torturing/experimenting on, you guys see that shit coming out of it's ass? I wonder what we can do with it? 

humans horrify me, honestly. 

23 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

crap, OBF. Now I have to go throw away our imitation vanilla and keep the real stuff. LOL blech.

Kopi luwak is made from coffee beans plucked from civets' feces. This is bad news for civets. It's the world's most expensive coffee, and it's made from poop. Or rather, it's made from coffee beans that are partially digested and then pooped out by the civet, a catlike creature.Apr 29, 2016

40 minutes ago, Vambo said:
Kopi luwak is made from coffee beans plucked from civets' feces. This is bad news for civets. It's the world's most expensive coffee, and it's made from poop. Or rather, it's made from coffee beans that are partially digested and then pooped out by the civet, a catlike creature.Apr 29, 2016

but those beans are thoroughly washed after the civets shit them out. Only the stomach acids have any effect on those beans. I've been wanting to try that coffee for years. Nobody around here has it, gotta go to NY...and pay $20 for one fucking cup. 

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Well THAT explains why clevis, woodpecker are full of it....

• Haha 2