THE BROWNS BOARD

Trade wars are easy to win...

jbluhm86

I'd be happy if we just stopped trading with china. they are looking for war if necessary to get the west out of their way.

and I'm tired of all the cheap garbage being made in china. They'll let their people starve?

Trump has used tariffs and the threat of tariffs to good effect with other countries but I'm concerned about China. China as an authoritarian communist country will not allow any dissent and any pain felt by tariffs will not be met with any protests from the people. They will always have that advantage over us. 

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Massive amounts of money from China and other parts of the world is pouring into the United States for reasons of safety, investment, and interest rates! We are in a very strong position. Companies are also coming to the U.S. in big numbers. A beautiful thing to watch!

Trump is right about our terrible trade deals the same as I thought Perot was right.  Trump also has used tariffs and the threat of tariffs and gotten some good results with other countries but I think China may be a different animal. The real problem are the genius's who gave us the bad trade deals in the first place IMO.

• Thanks 1