THE BROWNS BOARD

Preseason games..tv schedule

Kvoethe

Nfl network showing all preseason games...some live some tape delay..ex...this weeks browns skins is at 4pm on friday.

Do a /r nflstream reddit search to find game feeds.

Go Browns!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

What  about local broadcast? 

Mine doesn't get NFL. 

Late night in Spain, might see the highlights on Saturday or Sunday (got some festivities going).

3 hours ago, Nero said:

Mine doesn't get NFL. 

Late night in Spain, might see the highlights on Saturday or Sunday (got some festivities going).

You sure?  Why not?  What the hell is wrong with your local stations there that they don't show the NFL?  What do they show? Competition knitting?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

You sure?  Why not?  What the hell is wrong with your local stations there that they don't show the NFL?  What do they show? Competition knitting?

Or Novelas like in Mexico? And is watch the NFL on this list?🙀😹

http://www.trueactivist.com/things-you-should-never-do-in-spain-t2/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=G-US-t2-ta-DontDoSpain-USAd&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpfzWwcbv4wIVgf_jBx2phwyqEAAYByAAEgKDKPD_BwE

24 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well...what you are demonstrating is that the Spanish are just weird about some of this shite.  Some makes sense...but most are just weird. 

22 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well...what you are demonstrating is that the Spanish are just weird about some of this shite.  Some makes sense...but most are just weird. 

You mean weird like a black cat crossing your path while walking under a ladder on Friday the 13th?😂

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Worst link ever. One page per thing? Pff. 

You can make a tortilla with chorizo (I have) though you should call it like that, not Spanish tortilla. You can make it with onion too. Tap water is safe in many places (I only drink tap), but in others not. The hat, broom and salt thing are stupid, never heard of them. Careful with being patriotic in Spain, that one is true. 

In some places used to have many tourists they count with the tip, most others not. 

We like our social gatherings and punctuality is not a given in that. Work appointments? Better be punctual.

That's what I remember at the top of my head.

Generally speaking, you have a bit of a leash when you are a tourist to make mistakes. We are used to havig tourists and we won't make a big deal of it. 

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

To each his own. I wouldnt have made that list, for sure. 

I bet that if they did the same list for the US I would find some stuff weird.

9 hours ago, Nero said:

Worst link ever. One page per thing? Pff. 

You can make a tortilla with chorizo (I have) though you should call it like that, not Spanish tortilla. You can make it with onion too. Tap water is safe in many places (I only drink tap), but in others not. The hat, broom and salt thing are stupid, never heard of them. Careful with being patriotic in Spain, that one is true. 

In some places used to have many tourists they count with the tip, most others not. 

We like our social gatherings and punctuality is not a given in that. Work appointments? Better be punctual.

That's what I remember at the top of my head.

Generally speaking, you have a bit of a leash when you are a tourist to make mistakes. We are used to havig tourists and we won't make a big deal of it. 

To each his own. I wouldnt have made that list, for sure. 

I bet that if they did the same list for the US I would find some stuff weird.

I am certain 

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Can you stream either on the net?

Honestly, the reddit nfl streams cited by OP is exceptionally good quality for the preseason stuff (my educated guess is the NFL doesn't care nearly as much). Depending on your entertainment set-up, it's virtually painless to watch on your TV. If not though, it's extremely simple to watch on a laptop. The biggest thing is just being "savvy" to not click ads, which can numerous but easy to dodge.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

so here's my preseason viewing game plan in NC..will need a reddit stream for Redskins game..Colts on NFL network, got that..Bucs game(one's play a half?) order NFL.com game pass 7 day free trial..the final Lions game is 6 days later,cancel at games end..is free trial still available if not used by PS3? 🤔   

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

order NFL.com game pass 7 day free trial..the final Lions game is 6 days later,cancel at games end..is free trial still available if not used by PS3? 🤔   

Since the 3rd game is dress rehearsal, I like that plan. What does game pass run to get the whole season should you decide to stay past the trial period?

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Since the 3rd game is dress rehearsal, I like that plan. What does game pass run to get the whole season should you decide to stay past the trial period?

am not sure about the free trial failure ag. I've given the one time price for years always around hundred bucks.The Coaches all 22 in every game (at your time) is worth the $99.99 one time charge to me. but, I keep thinking the free 7 day trail goes away after week 1 or 2? this explains game pass pretty well from yesterday.. https://www.killthecablebill.com/.nfl-game-pass-allows-you-to-watch-every-nfl-game-online-all-season-long/    

9 hours ago, gumby73 said:

am not sure about the free trial failure ag. I've given the one time price for years always around hundred bucks.The Coaches all 22 in every game (at your time) is worth the $99.99 one time charge to me. but, I keep thinking the free 7 day trail goes away after week 1 or 2? this explains game pass pretty well from yesterday.. https://www.killthecablebill.com/.nfl-game-pass-allows-you-to-watch-every-nfl-game-online-all-season-long/    

Thanks for the link. It looks like you cannot get any game "live", but can see it later in the day after the game is over. That is different from NFL Sunday Ticket where not only is it live, but you can record it too if you want to review it later in the season. Not sure how long you would have access to this once the next week starts. The comments section is not encouraging. Lots of loading/technical difficulties cited.

I think I will contact Direct TV where my subscription can now be cancelled without penalty and see if a threat to leave gets me a "deal" if I extend another two years. That worked two years ago.

the blood money nfl thugs, took a 25 dollar live* pre-season package and call it free now included in the game pass package, freezing up your 100 bucks..with several loops to cancel..sorry..but am not paying Roger to get Robert Craft fuk'd..while we try to find the next Rudy..it's time to see how smart that smart tv got with Roku & others.. 

43 minutes ago, cdspencer79 said:

I have directv and while going through the listings for Tonight i saw that the browns game is actually being aired on a Washington NBC or Fox sports affiliate you get with the sports pack.  Wanted to let people know so they could check it out and make sure.  

Welcome aboard! I live in NC and get pregame only from Redskins NBC and Cleveland Indians on STO..but both will blackout the games.. with panthers on here, I got no chance..pends on where u live?