THE BROWNS BOARD

Actress faces backlash for response to 'sick' tweet at McConnell, Loesch

Vambo

good I hope she does dox them....fucking kids practicing rape and/or spousal abuse. I'd beat the shit out of my kid if he posted a video or pic of himself on the internet fingerbanging a cardboard cutout of a congresswoman. These are future frat gang rapists that need their asses kicked right now before they get into college. 

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

good I hope she does dox them....fucking kids practicing rape and/or spousal abuse. I'd beat the shit out of my kid if he posted a video or pic of himself on the internet fingerbanging a cardboard cutout of a congresswoman. These are future frat gang rapists that need their asses kicked right now before they get into college. 

Sickest moment of the day is the mere thought of you conceiving and raising a child....

may change my mind about abortion though....

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Wow Clev..these are high school kids.

18 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Sickest moment of the day is the mere thought of you conceiving and raising a child....

may change my mind about abortion though....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Wow Clev..these are high school kids.

and? i wasnt practicing rape on dolls when i was im HS. I was doing proper things like building potato cannons and pulling up to the principles house at 2am on a sat night with one hanging out a window. I was right proper kunt i was.............but i wasnt pretending to rape cardboard cutouts of elected congresswomen, wasnt doing that...

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

and? i wasnt practicing rape on dolls when i was im HS. I was doing proper things like building potato cannons and pulling up to the principles house at 2am on a sat night with one hanging out a window. I was right proper kunt i was.............but i wasnt pretending to rape cardboard cutouts of elected congresswomen, wasnt doing that...

Nobody is pretending to rape a cardboard cut out. You have some high school students joking around making a photo. 

• Upvote 1

obf I fully concur that political correctness "can" go to far. But those kids pretending to choke and finger bang AOC ought to be doxed, found and beaten. Period. If my kid did that with just a random store mannequin i'd slap the shit out of him. You'd "think" the side that claims to be the "moral majority" 🙄 wouldn't need this explained.