THE BROWNS BOARD

Cory Booker Demands All Trump Rallies be Cancelled, ‘Breeding Ground For Racism’

OldBrownsFan

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump's the actual president. 

If Booker could draw a bigger crowd at this point there'd be a problem

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Right, it got Trump elected

your ignorant smart ass retorts are what make you the board's

lice infested sickminded yellowbellied sapsucker woodpecker.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

A lot of things are breeding grounds for racism. You can't get rid of it all.

What are you going to do, cancel the South?

A real good black friend of mine who grew up in the deep south told me he never experienced racism in the south like he did when he moved north.  So there is that.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

all this nazi-like hatred is going to backfire.

What drives me crazy about the left is their arrogance in trying to dictate and force feed their views on everyone else. It's not like Trump is going to listen to Booker and cancel his rally but the nerve of someone like Booker to think he can dictate something like this. I've said it many times that a large bunch on the left would make great communists. And then their hypocrisy of preaching tolerance from the mountaintop yet they prove themselves to be the most intolerant of all. When they thought Hillary had the 16 election in the bag they were constantly saying that Trump had to accept the election results and when Trump won they were the ones who never accepted the election results. I read where some now think they have the right to tell the president he can't come to Dayton. What a bunch of garbage. 

67742333_2114639462177022_6523880938361847808_n.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Woody, who grew up in white Strongsville and attended UM .  What racism have you experienced or seen, or is it all put in your head from friends/TV?  How do you know the south is racist?  Is Atlanta?  Savannah?  New Orleans?  Give some examples other that your typical woody responses.

“I Cannot Believe These Monsters” – Sister of El Paso Mass Shooting Victims BLASTS “Evil” Politicians for Not Welcoming President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/i-cannot-believe-these-monsters-sister-of-el-paso-mass-shooting-victims-blasts-evil-politicians-for-not-welcoming-president-trump/

the left is way over the edge of hatred for losing their chance at dominating and controlling America. It's now unbridled rage, emotional - social - with the leftwing media in full support...as it starts to turn dangerous and violent.

probably just a fad. (eyeroll)

• Upvote 3