THE BROWNS BOARD

Dangerously nasty -- leftwing hatred gone wild

calfoxwc

sicko mother thinks she should kick the grandparents out of her children's lives. They are Trump supporters.

I suppose cnn and msnbc will pay her handsomely to appear on TV.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/huffington-post-writer-cut-of-grandparents

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sicko mother thinks she should kick the grandparents out of her children's lives. They are Trump supporters.

if those grandparent behave as you do, I fully concur with that ones decision. I wouldn't want children around you. Id rather have children around drag queens like DH than a bonafide lunatic who spends his day posting liberal conspiracy theories on a sports forum. 

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I thank the Lord for a wife like I have...If I was married to an insufferable woman like this gal it would be hell on earth.

24 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

if those grandparent behave as you do, I fully concur with that ones decision. I wouldn't want children around you. Id rather have children around drag queens like DH than a bonafide lunatic who spends his day posting liberal conspiracy theories on a sports forum. 

You're just upset because you can't refute any of them.

The woman listed her "complaints" btw and like you she's a bonafide liberal crybaby.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You're just upset because you can't refute any of them.

The woman listed her "complaints" and like you she's a bonafide liberal crybaby.

if the grandparents can't keep their politics away from the grandchildren.....well, so sorry. And it would be the same way if it was conservative parents worried about their over liberal grandparents. 

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

if the grandparents can't keep their politics away from the grandchildren.....well, so sorry. And it would be the same way if it was conservative parents worried about their over liberal grandparents. 

I noticed her dear husband didn't seem to have much say in the matter..she was going to pull the plug from his parents seeing his children and she is calling all the shots?  SMH..

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

none of you would have an iota of a problem keeping children from liberal grandparents. You wouldn't. Are you all aware that ur hypocrites? And you just don't care? Or do you not realize what you are?

My parents were yellow dog democrats and would never vote for any republican.  There was never any problem with them being with our children.

18 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

My parents were yellow dog democrats and would never vote for any republican.  There was never any problem with them being with our children.

cause they prob werent preaching hatred/mistrust of anybody thst didnt fit their ideaological viewpoints. If cal was being brownsboard cal aroubd children there would have to be a restrsining order against him to the tune of 100ft or more. 

a weejend with cal and ur kids wouldnt want to come out of their house cause some ms13 ngr is prob waitin for em outside to rape em silly and such....🙄

7 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

That guy has some serious TDS/Christian hate going on...he should stick to drumming..

On a side note some of the rock stars I liked growing up when I listened to them later on talk shows and they got off of speaking about music (which they knew something about) and spoke about world affairs/politics (which they knew next to nothing about) they just sounded like dopes..

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That guy has some serious TDS/Christian hate going on...he should stick to drumming..

On a side note some of the rock stars I liked growing up when I listened to them later on talk shows and they got off of speaking about music (which they knew something about) and spoke about world affairs/politics (which they knew next to nothing about) they just sounded like dopes..

Yeah, it's obvious to anyone who has ever heard Tommy Lee speak that he's an idiot.

Years ago, Dennis Miller commented on people who freak out over album lyrics: "Folks, if your kid is capable of being pushed over the edge by anything Gene Simmons has to say, then you're simply not doing your job as a parent."

And finally, this nugget from Frank Zappa circa 1977: "Most rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

• Upvote 3

Let's take a look at where hatred and violent rhetoric are coming from...

1. Cory Booker says he wants to punch the president.
2. Joe Biden says he wants to beat up the president.
3. Maxine Waters says to get in Republicans' faces out in public.
4. Jimmy Kimmel and other late night hosts joke about assassinating the president.
5. Snoop Dog makes a video of a fake assassination of the president.
6. Kathy Griffin poses with a severed bloody head of the president.
7. Johnny Depp jokes about assassinating the President.
8. Madonna says she wants to blow up the White House.
9. Black Lives Matter chants they want dead cops and fry 'em like bacon.
10. Antifa routinely assaults conservatives.
11. AOC calls our border agents Nazis and refuses to condemn violence against them.
12. The so-called "Squad" supports terrorists of Palestine and Hamas and routinely spews anti semitic rhetoric.
13. Congress refuses to call out Ilhan Omar for making anti semitic remarks.
14. Rashida Tlaib calls the president a motherf**ker.
15. Senator Nadal inciting to assassinate President Trump.
16. Obama said "if they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun!"
17. Obama said "we talk to these folks so I know whose ass to kick!"
18. Obama said "punish your enemies!"
19. Obama said "I want you to argue with them and get in their face!"
20. Obama said "I don't want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry. I'm angry!"

Yet President Trump is the one inciting hatred and violence?

• Thanks 1