THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump supporter slams 13 yr old boy head first into the ground for not removing his hat during the anthem...

Clevfan4life

39 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

well first, ur link doesnt work...second, every article ive read says the guy admitted to whst he did and feltv righteous in doing so. Ur link headline doesnt sound like its going to ssy anything diff than every other article.

So find something credible, besudes the "missoulan" or whatever the fuck u found....

It's a link in the story you posted...."Missoulian". I just clicked on it and it worked just fine.

Ur right, the guy did feel righteous, no denying that...however he did NOT say Trump ordered him to do it.

Don't try to fight this Jerry Nadler.

And just for the record JB sure I realize it's dangerous to wear a Maga hat in some places and I'm sure Clevis would give a guy shit if he wore one in Harlem, East LA or some other third world shithole. But in all honesty sometimes wouldn't you like to see the protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church get their ass kicked by a group of veterans?

But I've got no doubt that the kid mouth off and while that does justify getting injured it doesn't make him the innocent baby Cleve and the Press are going to make him out to be.

So while it's unfortunate he landed wrong and got a skull fracture I think an ass whipping would have been at least a little bit of fun to watch.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And just for the record JB sure I realize it's dangerous to wear a Maga hat in some places and I'm sure Clevis would give a guy shit if he wore one in Harlem, East LA or some other third world shithole. But in all honesty sometimes wouldn't you like to see the protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church get their ass kicked by a group of veterans?

But I've got no doubt that the kid mouth off and while that does justify getting injured it doesn't make him the innocent baby Cleve and the Press are going to make him out to be.

So while it's unfortunate he landed wrong and got a skull fracture I think an ass whipping would have been at least a little bit of fun to watch.

WSS

Lest we forget the last time the press tried to make a kid out to be what he is not. He never said a word, still the vitriol against this kid came gushing. Go ahead, tell me none of these lefty faggot comrades of Clevis wanted to see this kid get his skull split open.

sand.png

5 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Lest we forget the last time the press tried to make a kid out to be what he is not. He never said a word, still the vitriol against this kid came gushing. Go ahead, tell me none of these lefty faggot comrades of Clevis wanted to see this kid get his skull split open.

sand.png

And that was a very polite kid that the left was Howlin for his blood. And he never told the chief to go fuck himself.

WSS

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

Ur right, the guy did feel righteous, no denying that...however he did NOT say Trump ordered him to do it

neither did i rosebud, go look at post #2 in this thread. Read it, thenv reread it..then read it one more time. When ur done, sit back down in ur seat and contemplate why ur an intellectual failure and an overriding fool......ok? 

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

u live in norton u trailer park trash....so now that we've established that, those in glass houses shouldnt do what steve?

Yes the trailer park is within the city limits of Norton oh, so is Columbia Heights and the neighborhood week off Sherman. Every city has its neighborhood. You are probably closer to Elizabeth Park right?

PS it looks like you are cannibalizing your own shit Fatboy.

WSS

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes the trailer park is within the city limits of Norton oh, so is Columbia Heights and the neighborhood week off Sherman. Every city has its neighborhood. You are probably closer to Elizabeth Park right?

1) no i do not live near elizabeth park i have to drive through there periodically and i can assure u that new housing development makes Norton look like a brazilian ghetto

2) All of norton is a shitstain....get the tires and broken down cars off ur properties and we'll talk. U mentioned before u live near the shooting range and i occassionally have gone there because like the surrounding area, its a shit hole.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) no i do not live near elizabeth park i have to drive through there periodically and i can assure u that new housing development makes Norton look like a brazilian ghetto

2) All of norton is a shitstain....get the tires and broken down cars off ur properties and we'll talk. U mentioned before u live near the shooting range and i occassionally have gone there because like the surrounding area, its a shit hole.

And of course the reason that doesn't offend me is because you're just talking out your ass.

Kind of like you wouldn't be upset about being called fat boy if you weren't significantly overweight with noticeable male pattern baldness.

WSS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And of course the reason that doesn't offend me is because you're just talking out your ass.

Kind of like you wouldn't be upset about being called fat boy if you weren't significantly overweight with noticeable male pattern baldness.

WSS

why would u think id care about someone like u who's never stepped foot in a weightroom, trying to troll me? theres plenty of pictures of ur red pickled face on the internet.....which is a sign of ur heart distress fyi. Im sure ur doctors have had u on blood pressure meds for awhile but the whole reason i workout and swim as much as i do is to avoid being a ward of the medical profession that men in ur age bracket have become. 

U might think those ststins and bp meds are a great thing cause they've kept u alive...but they're setting u up like humpty. I know this csuse ive seen it first hand with relatives. The end will not be nice for u....

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

why would u think id care about someone like u who's never stepped foot in a weightroom, trying to troll me? theres plenty of pictures of ur red pickled face on the internet.....which is a sign of ur heart distress fyi. Im sure ur doctors have had u on blood pressure meds for awhile but the whole reason i workout and swim as much as i do is to avoid being a ward of the medical profession that men in ur age bracket have become. 

U might think those ststins and bp meds are a great thing cause they've kept u alive...but they're setting u up like humpty. I know this csuse ive seen it first hand with relatives. The end will not be nice for u....

I guess I hit the spot with the weight and the male pattern baldness huh? 170/75- A1C 5.7 on Thursday. Btw.

WSS

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

neither did i rosebud, go look at post #2 in this thread. Read it, thenv reread it..then read it one more time. When ur done, sit back down in ur seat and contemplate why ur an intellectual failure and an overriding fool......ok? 

Did I say you did? Who beat you with a stupid stick cause you are one dumb motherfucker.  All your posts are number 2's btw so spare me.

What you need to do sphincter lips is go back to your first response to my post linking a headline that was a categorical lie ….and then watch how you either deflect or refuse to acknowledge it because you are disingenuous as shit and an irrational buffoon void of basic intellect . Grow up fatass.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I guess I hit the spot with the weight and the male pattern baldness huh? 170/75- A1C 5.7 on Thursday. Btw.

WSS

Diastolic resting pressure OK. Gotta get that systolic down at least to 130-140mmhg. Try eating lots of hot stuff  cayenne pepper, onions, garlic...it works for some. My brother swears by it. Doesn't do me any good.

11 hours ago, Gorka said:

Diastolic resting pressure OK. Gotta get that systolic down at least to 130-140mmhg. Try eating lots of hot stuff  cayenne pepper, onions, garlic...it works for some. My brother swears by it. Doesn't do me any good.

Maybe I didn't remember correctly. My cardiologist said it was good.

I just updated My Chart the actual number on 8 8 19 was 126 over 76.

(But I have hair)

WSS

WSS

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

(But I have hair)

WSS

WSS

did u do a quick internet search snd realize ur bp numbers are actually horrible so lets make up something more realistic?

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

(But I have hair)

WSS

WSS

if ur cardiologist ssid the original figure u quoted was "good".. ...i suggest finding a new csrdiologist

37 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yes, u implied i had made the argument the guy claimed trump made him do it. Im sorry if u cant keep track of ur daily ramblings. This is usually the prob with people who just talk without any real principles or convictions..

I'm sure you can understand the confusion since you are the guy that posted the article and the Very header of that particular article says assholes lawyer (you know, his legal spokesperson) claims Trump told him to do it. Or some such shit.

Maybe you typed a disclaimer that the rest of us have missed?

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm sure you can understand the confusion since you are the guy that posted the article and the Very header of that particular article says assholes lawyer (you know, his legal spokesperson) claims Trump told him to do it. Or some such shit.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

yes, post #2 where i ridiculed said lawyer for concocting this "trump defense"....

• Upvote 1

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

So funny to watch Little Donny Deutsch on TV with his own failing show. When I did The Apprentice, Donny would call me (along with Erin Burnett & others) and BEG to be on that VERY successful show. He had the TV “bug” & I would let him come on though he (& Erin) had very little TV talent. Then, during the 2016 Election, I would watch as Joe Scarborough & his very angry Psycho wife(?) would push Donny to the point of total humiliation. He would never fight back because he wanted to stay on TV, even on a very low rated show, all in the name of ambition!