THE BROWNS BOARD

Suck on this libtards...and Heil Hitler

Gorka

APP-NY-Times-080819-Upshot.jpg

You slimeball TDS malcontents on the left  keep going with your Trump is a Nazi racist smears. Love how it's backfiring.

The latest:

Trump orders flags to be lowered half-mast on 8/8

MSNBC contributor Frank Figliuzzi claimed that, by ordering flags be lowered to half-mast in the wake of last weekend’s mass shootings, Trump sounded a neo-Nazi dog whistle, NewsBusters reports:

“The numbers “88” are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter 'H' is the eighth letter of the alphabet and, to them, the numbers “88” together stand for “Heil Hitler.”

warf.gif

“The numbers “88” are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter 'H' is the eighth letter of the alphabet and, to them, the numbers “88” together stand for “Heil Hitler.”

88 was not real good for the Browns either:

It was sad...this might have been the Super Bowl year for the Browns..they had an amazing season. The Raiders went on to win the SB that year. Also sad to think that this was nearly 40 years ago...OBF was YBF then. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I know of a couple of websites that were formerly Never Trumpers and my guess is at least 90 percent of them now are supporting Trump. I'm seeing only a few die hard Never Trumpers remaining with most now supporting Trump because of the job he done as president.

Like our good buddy Tex.

• Upvote 1

So over the left and how they claim everything is racist, numbers 88 is racist, the phrase "Learn to code" is called racist, In fact you name it the Left is standing by with a whistle ready to scream racist, The MSM refuses to cover Black on White crimes because they don't want people to hate on all blacks from the actions of a few yet the same people who said that HATE ALL WHITES because the actions of  a few, We just had 2 shootings by registered Democrats and the media reported them as Right wing Nazi's.The MSM IS a Big part of the problem and the media hates Trump. 

• Upvote 1

The "mother of all lies" against Trump propagated by the media was in relation to his "I believe there are good people on both sides" comment post Charlotte riot ….twisted by the MSM to mean Trump believes that there are good white supremacists.

This lie continues to be parroted by this crew of idiot democrats running for president.

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The "mother of all lies" against Trump propagated by the media was in relation to his "I believe there are good people on both sides" comment post Charlotte riot ….twisted by the MSM to mean Trump believes that there are good white supremacists.

This lie continues to be parroted by this crew of idiot democrats running for president.

Even more funny how fast the media forgot to mention that Hillary was already busted for paying for the Klan to show up at a Trump rally. The racist shit is just stupid, Trump has had Blacks around him along with very attractive woman his entire life and NEVER a issue never a sex charge or even a racist word until he ran against a Clinton.