THE BROWNS BOARD

Off duty firefighter stops mass shooting—doesn’t fit media narrative, not newsworthy

Chemist

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Serious discussions are taking place between House and Senate leadership on meaningful Background Checks. I have also been speaking to the NRA, and others, so that their very strong views can be fully represented and respected. Guns should not be placed in the hands of mentally ill or deranged people. I am the biggest Second Amendment person there is, but we all must work together for the good and safety of our Country. Common sense things can be done that are good for everyone!

if I heard right, both the last two murderers passed a background check. I don't know how that's possible, since the one was suspended from school for having a rape list and a hit list.

That should have immediately red flagged him. Times are crucial - as long as phony anonymous revenge calls can't be made, red flag laws would do a lot of good, and not deny innocent Americans their Constitutional rights.

and the left will most certainly harass innocent gun owners with poorly written red flag laws.

Swatting - Wikipedia

Swatting is a criminal harassment tactic of deceiving an emergency service (via such means as hoaxing an emergency services dispatcher) into sending a police and emergency service response team to another person's address.

legit established mental illness that lends itself to violence..must be red flagged. Whatever that is...

we could have already had some good solutions? to the problem...but the left wants their political win so desperately, they made it impossible.

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He must have been a white off duty fire fighter.  If he were black, muslim or gay he would have made it.

The firefighter has to be White and the shooter must be a shit skin , Had a Black man been a Hero his face would be on every building  in every city. 

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

if I heard right, both the last two murderers passed a background check. I don't know how that's possible, since the one was suspended from school for having a rape list and a hit list.

That should have immediately red flagged him. Times are crucial - as long as phony anonymous revenge calls can't be made, red flag laws would do a lot of good, and not deny innocent Americans their Constitutional rights.

and the left will most certainly harass innocent gun owners with poorly written red flag laws.

Swatting - Wikipedia

Swatting is a criminal harassment tactic of deceiving an emergency service (via such means as hoaxing an emergency services dispatcher) into sending a police and emergency service response team to another person's address.

legit established mental illness that lends itself to violence..must be red flagged. Whatever that is...

we could have already had some good solutions? to the problem...but the left wants their political win so desperately, they made it impossible.

It likely happened when he was a minor so it wouldn’t pop on a background check.

22 hours ago, Chemist said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/missouri-gunman-detained-by-off-duty-firefighter%3F_amp%3Dtrue

he had a concealed carry permit. Stopped potential mass shooting at Walmart. The Perp had over 100 rounds

careful, missouri is an open carry state for anykind of firearm. From what i read it sounded like the rifle was slung over his shoulder which apparently is technically legal...the amt of ammunition is irrelevant then.

Ofc i beleive throwing an AR over ur shoulder and walking around with it in a populsted area is bullshit....but the 2nd amendnent honks might be in a pickle here. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

careful, missouri is an open carry state for anykind of firearm. From what i read it sounded like the rifle was slung over his shoulder which apparently is technically legal...the amt of ammunition is irrelevant then.

Ofc i beleive throwing an AR over ur shoulder and walking around with it in a populsted area is bullshit....but the 2nd amendnent honks might be in a pickle here. 

I mean if you're doing that your dick must be so small already. It's sad.

• Haha 1

so the guy filmed the reaction he would get if he walked into a walmart with that getup. Just to see if his 2nd amendment rights would be respected.....well guess what tiger ur lookin at 4 years. 

This is exactly the kind of d bag gunnowner that needs weeded out. In cases of civil unrest ive got no issue wuth that getup.....but just strolling around town on a sunday afternoon sipping daiquiris kitted out for a downtown baghdad patrol? fuck this guy....gonna be interesting to see how the NRA deals with this. 

Im still not for a ban on AR's but if people insist tgey should be able to walk around with em like fgts than.....we'll not have nice things. 

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so the guy filmed the reaction he would get if he walked into a walmart with that getup. Just to see if his 2nd amendment rights would be respected.....well guess what tiger ur lookin at 4 years. 

This is exactly the kind of d bag gunnowner that needs weeded out. In cases of civil unrest ive got no issue wuth that getup.....but just strolling around town on a sunday afternoon sipping daiquiris kitted out for a downtown baghdad patrol? fuck this guy....gonna be interesting to see how the NRA deals with this. 

Im still not for a ban on AR's but if people insist tgey should be able to walk around with em like fgts than.....we'll not have nice things. 

I am all for conceal carry but not open carry..JMO.

• Upvote 1