THE BROWNS BOARD

No it's not the Daily Show or Colbert

Yes, as I mentioned in another thread this is the "mother of all media lies". These democrat twats running for prez are still parroting this false narrative that Trump believes there are "good Nazis".

He was referring to "both sides" as the peaceful protesters that were there to protest the tearing down of Confederate monuments, and the peaceful idiots supporting it. Not Antifa or the white power clowns.

And never will there be an apology or retraction, they just move on to the next lie.

It would be nice to have a MSM who would confront the dems when they make false claims and not let them go unchallenged but they usually don't. Most republicans don't fare that well with the MSM (some RINO's excepted)  with most of the time getting hostile interviews and plenty of challenges from a biased liberal media. 

So for me the MSM is just propaganda and they might as well be getting paid from the Democrat National Committee for all the talking points and water they carry for them.  

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Not a ridiculous video. Obviously Prager U still has a right wing agenda in what it produces. Oh well.

pretty good for a right wing piece.... delivered by Steve Cortez CNN political guy 

everyone be like hmmm i didnt know dat?

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Not a ridiculous video. Obviously Prager U still has a right wing agenda in what it produces. Oh well.

Dennis Prager is most definitely a conservative but he is very bright and he is doing respectful fair and rational whenever I've heard him or listen to his radio show.

WSS