THE BROWNS BOARD

Epstein

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i love how we cant have fun with something like this....

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

but u guys can yuck it up about michelle having a cock...which u have no actual proof of but we have recorded deocumented quotes from donald about his daughter

Well at least nothing that would, you know, stand up in court.

😊

WSS

50 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

sure thing pops.....we know u save ur go pro vids at the truck stops but dont worry the u.s legalized all that decades ago. U can thank democrats for that btw....

Dude, we all know you're a sicko and would probably have joined Epstein if you were rich.  

The FBI is known for using "suicide" as a way to place people in Witness protection, This entire story seems crazy so unless he has some kind of "defense" on a dead man switch, I would be watching over Epstein's family. The Clinton body count is no joke, Guy has his head cut off and it was ruled he died of natural causes, another man stabbed 113 times ruled a suicide, How is it the msm is not all over these? Could you imagine a Republican having people die close to him in these circumstances? They all think we are stupid because we don't stand up to them over bullshit claims. It is past time to take the red pill. 

57 minutes ago, medicineman said:

The FBI is known for using "suicide" as a way to place people in Witness protection, This entire story seems crazy so unless he has some kind of "defense" on a dead man switch, I would be watching over Epstein's family. The Clinton body count is no joke, Guy has his head cut off and it was ruled he died of natural causes, another man stabbed 113 times ruled a suicide, How is it the msm is not all over these? Could you imagine a Republican having people die close to him in these circumstances? They all think we are stupid because we don't stand up to them over bullshit claims. It is past time to take the red pill. 

i hope hes dead...hate to think the guy will be chilling on a beach somewhere off the grid enjoying his golden years.

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

but u guys can yuck it up about michelle having a cock...which u have no actual proof of but we have recorded deocumented quotes from donald about his daughter

That's because Michelle has no class and is ugly as fuck.

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Weird defense... you literally decided it was ok because of an Obama penis meme?

there is no fun or decency in what you posted....... just flat out pure Hate/evil.....

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Cute response birdboy 

but I have no angst or profanity or other signs of distress.

Help Us out and give us an educated response.

do U of M proud.  Make Stanford regret there choice.

Awe... You're attempting to troll there. Adorable.

My response is you're a snowflake

17 hours ago, hammertime said:

Weird defense... you literally decided it was ok because of an Obama penis meme?

there is no fun or decency in what you posted....... just flat out pure Hate/evil.....

1) ur a complete sackless ninny of a snowflake, woody is right on

2) ur also a hypocrite. As if ur gleeful yucking up about michelle being a tranny is somehow out of good fun and aww shucks the obamas are swell people OMGSHUTURFUCKINGMOUTHUSTUPIDLITTLESNOWFLAKE

3)  Butthurt-When-popular-culture-and-politi

• Haha 1

The excuse makers are now saying these poor guards were working too much overtime so they weren't following jail protocols such as checking on Epstein every half hour like they were supposed to. I'm not buying it. No matter what was going on they had a responsibility with such a high profile case as Epstein to make twice as sure they followed jail protocols. Heads need to roll at the jail from the top down...but it won't happen.

I been to  the county jail a couple different times and in both stints they had a guard waltz in every half hour or every hour and he never really paid much attention to anything as he speed walked thru the place. Then again I don't think there was any "high profile" inmates at the time, everybody in my pod was there for DUI or a minor offense, The other pod had all the violent offenders and I don't know how often they got checked. 

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

I been to  the county jail a couple different times and in both stints they had a guard waltz in every half hour or every hour and he never really paid much attention to anything as he speed walked thru the place. Then again I don't think there was any "high profile" inmates at the time, everybody in my pod was there for DUI or a minor offense, The other pod had all the violent offenders and I don't know how often they got checked. 

I never spent any time in jail...not because I was a saint back in the 70's...I was just lucky enough not to get caught. It wasn't that I was all that bright either that kept me from being busted. I should have been busted on a number of occasions but sheer blind stupid luck was on my side..Speaking as a Christian I thank God for that not only because I don't like the thought of spending time in jail but later I would become a probation officer and that door would have been closed to me with a criminal record.

I'm glad they have cracked down on DUI's because of all the damage drunk drivers have caused but in the early 70's DUI wasn't taken as serious as today (or even as serious as it should have been back then). On one occasion when I was in high school I was pulled over for DUI and I was intoxicated but they let me go with parking my  car and walking home. I had friends who had that happen to them more than once. That would never happen today.

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The excuse makers are now saying these poor guards were working too much overtime so they weren't following jail protocols such as checking on Epstein every half hour like they were supposed to. I'm not buying it. No matter what was going on they had a responsibility with such a high profile case as Epstein to make twice as sure they followed jail protocols. Heads need to roll at the jail from the top down...but it won't happen.

Wasn't checked on for hours after "attempting suicide" a week earlier. So much sketchy stuff about this.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Wasn't checked on for hours after "attempting suicide" a week earlier. So much sketchy stuff about this.

I have a new respect for those who questioned Vince Foster's suicide.I seriously question now if Foster committed suicide. When we are told the FBI is looking into Epstein's death I have doubts about them too with what we know about Comey, McCabe, Strzok and Page. I don't have any sympathy for former mobster Whitey Bulger but in that case it looked like he got whacked in prison under very shady circumstances. It looked to me like prison officials transferred him to that prison to be killed.Your comments early on speculating that the cameras might have been mysteriously turned off seems to be partially correct as we are being told they had cameras rolling but pointed away from Epstein's cell.