THE BROWNS BOARD

Now NYPD is getting chunks of concrete and glass bottles thrown at them

calfoxwc

bloomberg and others minimized the water throwing. NYC needs to go full on concealed carry, because the left

is going violent.

why don't rock throwers and bottle throwers get background checked?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/concrete-bottles-thrown-at-nypd-cops

I was sickened by watching police not even protecting themselves with water being dumped on their heads. Not a very good thing for average citizens to witness. What are they to think when they see police who will not even protect themselves? So I will place some of the blame on those cops for acting cowardly and walking away from people who should have been arrested on the spot. I'm sorry but I am not one of those heaping praises on those cops for showing restraint. I thought their actions were disgraceful. Even if those who attacked them were able to run away they should have made the effort to arrest them.

I also remember seeing a recent incident with NYPD where a security guard was in a major wrestling contest with a shop lifting thief right in front of their cop car and the officers did not lift a finger to help. I have to wonder about some of the NYPD at this point. Are some just carrying a badge and a gun and cruising around collecting a paycheck? 

A fish rots from the head down and I'm not absolving commie DeBlasio  either who deserves blame for how he has treated his own PD.