THE BROWNS BOARD

And Nazi comparisons are almost always how ridiculous

27 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

At this point, any questioning of Israeli government policy gets antisemitism cries. You can have no beef with Jews and still question the actions of Israeli government officials. 

not true at all. It's the criticism of Israel and the silence about those want Israel to die.

That is anti-Semitic. Which is what the four America haters do.

37 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The reality is that NAZI's and white supremacy are small in numbers are powerless and pose zero threat.

Yet in  the liberal world of alternative reality it's just the opposite because they need it to be.

Most liberals consider anyone who supports Trump a white supremist.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

At this point, any questioning of Israeli government policy gets antisemitism cries. You can have no beef with Jews and still question the actions of Israeli government officials. 

No. Only anti Semitism gets cries of anti Semitism, as in the case of this black bitch.

But yeah in places like the Middle East where Arab governments believe a country the size of New Jersey has no right to exist, anti-Semitism is inherent to any questioning of Israeli policy.

Another good reason for suggesting the black bitch go back to where she came from if she wants to spew anti-semetic shit.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

But of course Israel doesn't do either of those two things. They merely defend their right to exist.

WSS

I think they are doing just fine and don’t need my tax dollars or the debt we accrue to help them. Conservatives get hung up on it being the land of “Gods chosen people” and don’t think of it rationally. 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

On the other hand if you criticize a group whose terrorists kill thousands upon thousands or Street criminals who murder hundreds upon hundreds you be's an islamophobic, a white supremacist a racist or all 3.

😊

WSS

I am confused because I am a Christian Arab Trump supporter.

39 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I think they are doing just fine and don’t need my tax dollars or the debt we accrue to help them. Conservatives get hung up on it being the land of “Gods chosen people” and don’t think of it rationally. 

But that's not really what we're talking about is it? They may or not flourish without any Aid whatsoever from the United States. I understand that. I do believe having them as a super strong Ally is beneficial to us because they're the only western-style civilization in the region. I'm not a religious guy and don't base my support on the Bible.

As far as giving back the disputed territories I guess the other six nations should have thought twice before they attacked Israel and got their ass handed to them.

WSS