THE BROWNS BOARD

breaking news, trumps kind of a dickish cocksucking asshole...

Clevfan4life

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

The rule of law is a principal Cleve. One this nation has always stood for. We are a nation of laws. Immigration laws make sense and every country has them. I don't resent the illegal immigrants coming here for a better life. I can understand it. But still they are breaking laws and jumping to the head of the line over others who want to come here and are playing by the rules and waiting their turn. What do you say to those people playing by the immigration laws and waiting their turn in line and  seeing others rewarded for line jumping and not obeying immigration laws?

i honestly dont give a shit anymore

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

The brown people coming across the southern border are albeit simple people, but prob alot better human beings. 

Dare I ask why you believe this?  Homicide rates, rape statistics, education levels, etc......don't seem to agree with you.  Outside of Chile, there's not another country south of the US with a lower homicide rate than here last I checked.

Are you basing it off personal tastes of character?  Is us white devils too snooty Cleve? 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And ha ha ha. Great last paragraph. I guaran-damn-tee that there is more of and more reputable climate data than this study has. 

You sure about that?  Sometimes even when they figure out their own mistakes, they don't even know what that means.  Or they're being malicious.  Case and point:

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/19/750778010/how-much-hotter-are-the-oceans-the-answer-begins-with-a-bucket

I don't want to jihad this thread, but I wouldn't guarantee anything with these people.  They are nowhere even close to figuring a damn thing out.  That article is bona fide horseshit and there are thousands more like it.  It really depends on what you expect from the data, I suppose.

Epstein doesn't need precise data to cause alarm, but unfortunately climate science does.  Epstein has already laid out his solution to the problem and it won't change no matter if the data comes back clearer.

Duckduckgo

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Just stay out of it Cal. You might hurt yourself. Htown may be insufferable at times but he's not an idiot and can discuss something without a Google search link drop. 

sorry, you felt left out I only posted about clevis? You, with your twisted beak and cowardly mind? I sneeze in your birdbrain direction, woodpecker.

27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

sorry, you felt left out I only posted about clevis? You, with your twisted beak and cowardly mind? I sneeze in your birdbrain direction, woodpecker.

well but he's not wrong is he you insect? Htown, while I pretty much have disagreed with everything he's posted in this thread....is still offering a reasonable nuanced debate. I can talk to that ngr. You....not so much. 

2 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Dare I ask why you believe this?  Homicide rates, rape statistics, education levels, etc......don't seem to agree with you.  Outside of Chile, there's not another country south of the US with a lower homicide rate than here last I checked.

Are you basing it off personal tastes of character?  Is us white devils too snooty Cleve? 

I did caveat my suggestion with a ~100m figure. Pure guesswork on my part ofc. But I feel confident "right now", in my assessment. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I did caveat my suggestion with a ~100m figure. Pure guesswork on my part ofc. But I feel confident "right now", in my assessment. 

Then why didn’t you say you were talking out of your ass again?