THE BROWNS BOARD

Alts

13 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Spare me your bullshit and backtracks.  You're apart of a sad community of incels desperately wanting to be a team of people that expose this monolithic, yet somehow abstract grand conspiracies. Like any of you who sit behind a keyboard 12 hours a day when you're not working at Gamestop know a shit bit of what you're talking about.

You spout poorly contrived, half concocted ideas that are literally like Charlie working in the mail room.  (it's always sunny reference, look it up) 

Your group sees tweets from the President and attempts to make them more than the rumblings of a man losing his nerve.  You're all looking for that attention among another for affirmation that you're bigger than what you really are.     

Trump could say he had a nice day of talks with 4 house leaders and you fucking clowns would be like...

OMFG, '4'. THE NUMBER OF QUARTERS IN THE ECONOMIC YEAR.  4 QUARTERS IS 12 MONTHS. 12 = NUMBER OF DISCIPLES = SACRED GEOMETRY, BIBLICAL SIGN, HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!

There is no 'deep state'.  There is 'the state'. And it has been awash with filth and corruption since the foundation of this country.    And that third eye you're attempting to open is your ass, which is where 99% of your posts and the 8Chan community posts come from.   This is why theyre under such scrutiny.  You have legit psychos with arms buying into this garg daily.  It's not some joke - there have been real world consequences.   And you, much like the rest of the lot, are most likely just the same as the Retards who were just arrested in Ohio - sad, lonely and unaccomplished. 

I won't entertain this or the board further.

Good fucking day.

Now I'll give you something legit to bitch about.

We now have a professor claiming that this "fucker" Trump wants to overturn the result of the Civil War. Yes TDS is real.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/laurence-tribe-trump-racist-birthright-citizenship

Can you possibly be in this much denial or do you just happen to be completely oblivious to what has been going on out there the last two 1/2 years?

I can give you a chronology starting from the election but lets just go through this one at a time.

Were you aware that not even a week into Trumps winning the election leftists were calling for Trumps impeachment... and shortly after had petitioned the Electoral Delegates to go against tradition and deny Trump the win?

• Upvote 1

Okay seriously. I'm asking you Woody. If I handed over the reins to you exactly, and I mean exactly, what would you do? IOW how do you make forum a better place?

I guess anyone else who would like to see changes made can answer that question, but please be specific. And defend your positions okay? Thank you.

WSS

17 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Woody would be worse for conservatives the Mr. T was for liberals.

Basically all I do is delete a few of the over-the-top vulgar post. That's a very small percentage. And if anybody is threatening violence, actual violence, to somebody or any group I would delete that too. Mr. T actually went way over the top calling for mass murder of Muslims and Negroes. I don't think he got the boot I think he got mad and quit.

As always if any of you guys see anything over the top point it out to me. I don't care who the poster might be right or left. 

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Basically all I do is delete a few of the over-the-top vulgar post. That's a very small percentage. And if anybody is threatening violence, actual violence, to somebody or any group I would delete that too. Mr. T actually went way over the top calling for mass murder of Muslims and Negroes. I don't think he got the boot I think he got mad and quit.

As always if any of you guys see anything over the top point it out to me. I don't care who the poster might be right or left. 

WSS

Get a hair cut....Ok I'm just jealous ..😃  (bet you haven't heard that since high school)

Seriously I think you do a good job. You have to ask what you want on a message board like this? I think you want a variety of ideas and opinions. I don't think you want a situation where everyone has basically the same views and we are all just preaching to the choir. When I post here as a Christian and a conservative, in the back of my mind I know that I am likely to be challenged and I like that. I don't like the over the top vulgarities because it does reflect bad on the BB. Also some who do post the over the top vulgarities they are smart enough to make their case without going there. Funny memes and gifs liven things up. You do as little of censoring as possible and that is a good thing. I think you know that whatever you do, you are never going to please all the people all the time. 

The big thing though is nobody gets a free ride and that one has to know that whatever they post may get some serious push back. It is not about the numbers either, whether there are more conservative or liberal posters but who has the better arguments? 

• Upvote 1