THE BROWNS BOARD

Get woke, go broke

OldBrownsFan

"So alienating your entire clientele to pander politically to a bunch of people who don’t likely shave in the first place didn’t go so hot for them."

and thats ur real talk for the week. I fully concur that "toxic masculinity" is a real tangible thing, but that ad was seemingly targeting like normal dudes

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Nothing says tough like dudes menstruating over the advertising used for a razor. I never would have known about the commercials even being a thing if conservatives hadn’t started screeching about it.

We wouldn't know about 99% of the shit that goes on in the world unless somebody on one side or the other was screeching about it because almost nothing makes any difference to our day-to-day lives or the day-to-day lives of people we know. But anybody that uses the term toxic masculinity should cringe with embarrassment.

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

We wouldn't know about 99% of the shit that goes on in the world unless somebody on one side or the other was screeching about it because almost nothing makes any difference to our day-to-day lives or the day-to-day lives of people we know. But anybody that uses the term toxic masculinity should cringe with embarrassment.

WSS

I gave so little of a fuck that I didn’t read the article to know that is what it is about haha. Just sick of the outrage culture we live in now. Politics have turned grown men on both ends of the horse shoe into pearl clutchers.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I gave so little of a fuck that I didn’t read the article to know that is what it is about haha. Just sick of the outrage culture we live in now. Politics have turned grown men on both ends of the horse shoe into pearl clutchers.

I didn't read any pearl clutching in the article. It was just making the point their social activism backfired on them...good.  They can go back to selling razors (but now they will do it a little poorer).

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

LOL...I think you should read the article, not that it didn't have anything to do with pearl clutchers, but that you'd get a chuckle out of the irony in your post.

--> -->toxic masculinity

Anybody who thinks Bruce Jenner is a hero needs to be locked xx xxxxxx or both. No other Country would ever let a man win woman of the year, and to be frank, there should be no such award in the first place because the public does not get to vote. It is a rigged system. Just like back in 2005 they had the 2 Homo cowboys kissing and low and behold that scene won best kiss in a movie? Are you fukn kidding me? And again who got to decide? They just "Gave" it to them because it was 2 males. When did this Country become so upside down? How can anybody be fine with this? How can anybody be a Democrat as they are the only people who support such garbage. 

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

Anybody who thinks Bruce Jenner is a hero needs to be locked xx xxxxxx or both. No other Country would ever let a man win woman of the year, and to be frank, there should be no such award in the first place because the public does not get to vote. It is a rigged system. Just like back in 2005 they had the 2 Homo cowboys kissing and low and behold that scene won best kiss in a movie? Are you fukn kidding me? And again who got to decide? They just "Gave" it to them because it was 2 males. When did this Country become so upside down? How can anybody be fine with this? How can anybody be a Democrat as they are the only people who support such garbage. 

enough is enough with the perversion thrown into Real America's faces. It's all about undermining Real America, and installing an all powerful gov that never gives up authority to rule. That is why they have flocked to assad, fidel, both leaders of Venezuela, and che, a a serial mass murderer and wannabe tyrant. etc.

They crave having that kind of power.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

enough is enough with the perversion thrown into Real America's faces. It's all about undermining Real America, and installing an all powerful gov that never gives up authority to rule. That is why they have flocked to assad, fidel, both leaders of Venezuela, and che, a a serial mass murderer and wannabe tyrant. etc.

They crave having that kind of power.

Shock and offend.

WSS