THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Halftime

Our offense is pretty much stuttering.  

Baker's a little high or long with his passes.

LT Robinson struggled against the quick LB'er.

Shobert having a good game.  And QB pressure keeping Winston throwing a bit early. 

Donavans call was Tretter.. a good half for guys like me still concerned on the defense..Kitchens got a tape full of work on the offense      

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Baker will get shit this whole week from the national media for his performance tonight much of which was not really his fault. Some high throws but a lot of it was drops and the receivers just not getting any separation

Baker will disagree with you. He knows he was off.

Baker didn't look razor sharp tonight. He did have a handful of passes dropped, including a touchdown, but not his finest performance. I'm actually glad...I didn't want everything to be smooth. We still looked better than them! 

23 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Baker will get shit this whole week from the national media for his performance tonight much of which was not really his fault. Some high throws but a lot of it was drops and the receivers just not getting any separation

I know. I would hope Baker would stay away from the msm this week, really until the season starts. We all know he is going to be the starting QB no need to be distracted like they already did about the remark he made that the Giants drafting a Duke QB, Don't even let them trap you in to giving a comment that they can spin. 

Our Offense looks like shit. Pretty pathetic really. 1/12 on 3rd down? They are in no way ready for the season to start. The 3rd preseason game is the game you show off who is starting, smh I know we were not playing a couple Offense stars but still, dropped passes, throws were way off, Back to the drawing board guys.