THE BROWNS BOARD

Drag Queen Story Hour Is A Grooming Program, Says Sex Abuse Counselor

OldBrownsFan

(The Christian Post) A clinical counselor who has worked with over 4,000 serial predators is urging parents to be vigilant after a Texas library hosted a Drag Queen Story Hour for kids featuring a reader who has a criminal record. 

Parents in Texas discovered that David Lee Richardson, who goes by the drag name “Miss Kitty Litter” and has been participating in Drag Queen Story Hour events for the Austin Public Library System over the past year, has a criminal record for prostitution. 

Jon Uhler, a licensed professional counselor who has worked clinically with approximately 4,000 serial predators for over 11 years, said in an interview with The Christian Post on Wednesday that he believes Drag Queen Story Hour events constitute “the greatest grooming program ever devised” and predators “are laughing all the way to the bank.”

While drag queens reading stories to children at public libraries has been billed as an innocuous activity, community groups and mothers who resist are right to oppose it, he adds, because sexual predators and offenders prioritize convincing people to doubt their instincts and think that their “red flags” are nonsense.

“The question is: Why are these men dressed in women’s underwear and drag wanting greater access to children?” Uhler asked. He noted that because predators can calculate that the public senses something off-putting about them, they manipulate perceptions about what they are really doing. Such has been the case with the public relations efforts surrounding the Drag Queen Story Hour.

“Their favorite phrase is: ‘Well, I know what it looks like but it’s really not that,'” he said. “So now they’ve spun it. And what we’re hearing from these guys is 100 percent a lie.”

https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/08/22/drag-queen-story-hour-is-a-grooming-program-says-sex-abuse-counselor/

41 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Why does a library put on a drag queen reading for children except to entice children to come? So lets start there and the adults who bring children to witness this mess.

Why does a grown man need to be dressed like this to read to small children?

2019-08-23_130048.jpg

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I'm usually not into this type of confrontation but since young children are involved I am glad to see this Christian preacher take this head on. If this was just an adult  drag queen get together that would be one thing but pushing this onto children is disgusting.

They have taken down the video so someone at you tube found it disturbing.

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So it's "pushed" on to kids just like a religion basically

God has been taken out of schools, and this is the result. You prefer perverted trans whatever. The board knows it.

50 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

There's nothing normal about transgenderism and we should not be trying to tell anyone that it is normal

I have nothing against transgendered or gay as long as they don't try to push their beliefs on me.  Just look how it's effecting women's sports they are taking over and it's just not right.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If the parents wish to let their kids see it, why should anyone else give a fuck? 

So if the parents wish to let their kids see a XXX movies you're like why should anyone else give a fuck?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If the parents wish to let their kids see it, why should anyone else give a fuck? 

Big brother at Youtube censored the video quickly anyway and took it down...the word of God being preached to some reprobates was not something they approved of.

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Big brother at Youtube censored the video quickly anyway and took it down...the word of God being preached to some reprobates was not something they approved of.

I heard if you started PatriotJesusTrumpTube you could post a never ending (there is bandwidth, Vambo, so it is just a saying) amount of videos of people trying to convert Tina Turner drag queens.

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I heard if you started PatriotJesusTrumpTube you could post a never ending (there is bandwidth, Vambo, so it is just a saying) amount of videos of people trying to convert Tina Turner drag queens.

It's great you follow those types of videos.

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That kind of perversion is beyond disgusting because they are peddling that filth to children. Drag queen reading for children, what kind of a warped mind thinks this up?  I blame the public library first for bringing in drag queens to read to children and second anyone bringing a child to something like this. On a spiritual note I loved how that street preacher with just the word of God got those demons running. 

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That kind of perversion is beyond disgusting because they are peddling that filth to children. Drag queen reading for children, what kind of a warped mind thinks this up?  I blame the public library first for bringing in drag queens to read to children and second anyone bringing a child to something like this. On a spiritual note I loved how that street preacher with just the word of God got those demons running. 

I said it the last time it came up, I wouldn’t want my kid there. That said, if there are parents who want to normalize their kids to the wild shit out there in the world then that is their call.