THE BROWNS BOARD

2019 Dutch Questions

Nero

I think it is pretty clear what some of us are waiting for...

Can't wait for kickoff!

Roger is making sure Dutch will have some internet competition.."Saturday By 4pm you teams need to have your teams roster butts cut down to 53..Than Dutch get's my divided attention" 😎 Yea, I'll be a late entry to Dutch's party again, but I'll be sure to get there..and take it easy on us this time;) Hue ain't playin'   

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Comeonman said:

Dutch slow rollin’ everyone 

I'm always worried about doing them too early, and having the questions get blown out of the water by some oddball season-ending injury by some star player.

I mean, if I were a Colts fan and had posted my questions a week ago, how fucked up would the predictions be today? 😝

13 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm always worried about doing them too early, and having the questions get blown out of the water by some oddball season-ending injury by some star player.

I mean, if I were a Colts fan and had posted my questions a week ago, how fucked up would the predictions be today? 😝

True. Might need to slow roll a little longer. 

6 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

An annual highlight...

Dutch has been doing this for a while now and always anticipated!

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Clue me in on Dutch Questions please.

BTW my wife makes one great Dutch Apple Pie.🥧

I post a series of questions about the upcoming season, people make their predictions, at the end of the season I celebrate the great guesses and unmercifully mock the bad ones. It's a good time had by all 😝

20 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I post a series of questions about the upcoming season, people make their predictions, at the end of the season I celebrate the great guesses and unmercifully mock the bad ones. It's a good time had by all 😝

So it's not enough that my wife laughs at me?

Oh what the hell. One more won't matter.😁

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Dutch you're spoiling my image of DieHard A.K.A. Captain America🤩

Is diehard the one in the front or back?   :lol:

On 8/28/2019 at 6:37 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

So it's not enough that my wife laughs at me?

Oh what the hell. One more won't matter.😁

For specific examples do a search (titles only) on "Dutch". Past threads will magically appear... 😮

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Someone is so, so salty when they do not get the attention they crave, it seems.

IDK sure getting to morph from Gipper to Ghoolie. Gee, I wonder...............................🙃

• Upvote 1

• Zombo locked this topic