gumby73

Your last Cajuste to make roster?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. System allows only one vote

• Other (name player in topic)
    • Damon Sheehy
    • Jamie Gillan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 08:01 PM

Damon Sheehy or Jamie Gillan? Other? name him in topic..Am giving G.Gilbert & D'ernest Johnson a free pass with aaf background.. Other UDfa to consider would be Ish Hyman(aaf), David Blaugh, Stephen Carson, Willie Harvey, Wyatt Ray, Anthony Stubbs or JT Hassell.. and Braxton Miller let's say "is over qualified"  

I don't want to let go of Sheehy or Gillan ... they have played their way into my Browns heart.

I think Colquitt is the smart move at Punter, but give Gillan a job on the practice squad, he's probably our best cover guy on special teams!

Z

50 minutes ago, Zombo said:

I don't want to let go of Sheehy or Gillan ... they have played their way into my Browns heart.

I think Colquitt is the smart move at Punter, but give Gillan a job on the practice squad, he's probably our best guy on special teams!

Z

He would have to clear waivers from all other 32 teams before he could be put on our PS.   The guys on the local broadcast list night said that they thought that there is no way that if the Browns cut him that he would not be picked up by someone else......The Hammer that is. (not Sheehy)

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

I think Colquitt is the smart move at Punter, but give Gillan a job on the practice squad, he's probably our best cover guy on special teams!

Z

I'll bet you  a Joe Thomas Great  Lakes beer it's  going to be  The Hammer and not  Colquitt. Regarding the  beer, I hope  there's  still some left when I get up there in a week.  I bought a  case, and gave most of it away to  Browns fans. NE Ohio  exclusive. 

BTW Z, its time for an announcement about the  upcoming Tailgate. :)

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll bet you  a Joe Thomas Great  Lakes beer it's  going to be  The Hammer and not  Colquitt. Regarding the  beer, I hope  there's  still some left when I get up there in a week.  I bought a  case, and gave most of it away to  Browns fans. NE Ohio  exclusive. 

BTW Z, its time for an announcement about the  upcoming Tailgate. :)

I will post the info this weekend ... but I have a Cat 4 hurricane bearing down on my state and I have a nervous girlfriend a couple older homes with older roofs that we own and a bunch or real estate properties that I look after in the Summertime ... So I haven't booked my flight yet. We'll see how it looks when the dust settles ... but I may have to shoot for the November game, anniversary of Stan's passing.

Zombo

12 minutes ago, Zombo said:

I will post the info this weekend ... but I have a Cat 4 hurricane bearing down on my state and I have a nervous girlfriend a couple older homes with older roofs that we own and a bunch or real estate properties that I look after in the Summertime ... So I haven't booked my flight yet. We'll see how it looks when the dust settles ... but I may have to shoot for the November game, anniversary of Stan's passing.

Zombo

Stay safe  my friend. 

• Upvote 2

Stay safe Z, heck it maybe headed my way :huh:... Last chance Saloon fellas, open up to 4Pm..Only 14 votes, with Sheehy up slightly..got to assume our gameday trend maker voted other with no post to say who 😎 right up his alley..

8 hours ago, alporcini said:

Stay safe bro

Yep,tracking storms are in the hands above the clouds..That's a big Cane 🙏.. Did the 2 other votes cost us a 7-7 draw? Congrats to Jamie & Sheehy's story really tickled my heart strings being a college walk on myself..I'd bet on the kid still has no quit from here forward...But did he really forget his cleats to gift OBJ's? come on man!! and Thanks for the Polling votes

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Yep,tracking storms are in the hands above the clouds..That's a big Cane 🙏.. Did the 2 other votes cost us a 7-7 draw? Congrats to Jamie & Sheehy's story really tickled my heart strings being a college walk on myself..I'd bet on the kid still has no quit from here forward...But did he really forget his cleats to gift OBJ's? come on man!! and Thanks for the Polling votes

Well, there's still the practice squad for Sheehy, but I sort of doubt it....