THE BROWNS BOARD

Sylvester Anti-2nd Amendment Protester Stallone

calfoxwc

really? another hater of our 2nd Amendment, who made his living with violence? including lots of guns?

he'll have HIS guns to protect himself, even if it's only bodyguards. just.... he wants to be a hero of the radical left, too?

I hope his new movie is a disaster.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/last-blood-should-be-last-straw-for-gun-owners-and-stallone-movies/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7f1c61c382-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-7f1c61c382-20770865#axzz5xpoUVIWr

• Upvote 1

So our Rambo Hollywood actor would like to see our government go into every house in the United States and confiscate every handgun? (and then he makes gun movies like Rambo?) I'm done with "Rambo".  He stated he felt that way after Phil Hartman was murdered by his wife with a gun. It was tragic that Phil Hartman's wife killed him with a gun but if she was bent on killing him she could have poisoned him or killed him in any number of ways. A gun is just the tool she used.

I have an 80 year old plus neighbor who a few years ago had someone breaking out his bedroom window in the early morning. As the attacker started entering his bedroom my neighbor yelled that he had a gun and the attacker said he had one too. My neighbor than fired a few rounds toward the window and the attacker fled immediately. When police arrived they observed a roll of duct tape and a can of mace on the ground below the window. My neighbor was fortunate to keep a hand gun in his night stand drawer.

42 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

So our Rambo Hollywood actor would like to see our government go into every house in the United States and confiscate every handgun? (and then he makes gun movies like Rambo?) I'm done with "Rambo".  He stated he felt that way after Phil Hartman was murdered by his wife with a gun. It was tragic that Phil Hartman's wife killed him with a gun but if she was bent on killing him she could have poisoned him or killed him in any number of ways. A gun is just the tool she used.

I have an 80 year old plus neighbor who a few years ago had someone breaking out his bedroom window in the early morning. As the attacker started entering his bedroom my neighbor yelled that he had a gun and the attacker said he had one too. My neighbor than fired a few rounds toward the window and the attacker fled immediately. When police arrived they observed a roll of duct tape and a can of mace on the ground below the window. My neighbor was fortunate to keep a hand gun in his night stand drawer.

151E3A09-22D0-445E-A5E4-7F73018C910A.jpeg

• Upvote 1