THE BROWNS BOARD

James Mattis says he had "no choice" but to leave Trump administration

jbluhm86

Mattis was an egotististical freak. Even threatened Sean Spicer.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/09/05/mattis-to-spicer-ive-killed-people-for-a-living-if-you-call-me-again-im-going-to-f-king-send-you-to-afghanistan/

Good that he resigned. He doesn't have the power he used to have, and he hates that. Especially when he thought he could get it back in the Pres Trump admin.

nope.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Cal that post is likely bullshit.  I highly doubt that ever happened.

Sep 5, 2018 - Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis didn't favorably receive former Press Secretary Sean Spicer's repeated requests to get the retired Marine Corps ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sep 5, 2018 - Spicer apparently tried numerous times to get the secre. ... You To Afghanistan': Mattis Reportedly Threatened Sean Spicer For Pushing Him To ...

These say kinda the same thing but I'm not sure how reliable the sites are and not going to dig any further.

What jblew does not want to include in his lame as usual "gotcha".....

On Laura Ingraham's show tonight - she had retired Army Col Whittakker? and retired Lt. Col Davis on her show.

They completely ripped Mattis. They said he was a huge clinton supporter from the very beginning, and was only trying to sell his book.

They said he knew he disagreed with Pres Trump hugely, and should never have accepted the post. They also said it was mattis who wanted to keep our Troops in Syria, and Iraq and Afghanistan, and wanted to protect the status quo established by higgardly clinton and obaMao.

My take - they were letting viewers know that mattis all along was a major part of the deep state.

Meanwhile, Pres Trump's personal secretary/assistant had to resign, because she was leaking personal details about the Trump family to reporters.

reports are, she was in tears when Pres Trump won.

another pro clinton spy, says I.

3 hours ago - Madeleine Westerhout was forced to resign as executive assistant to the President on Thursday after Trump learned she had shared ...
  • Upvote 1

One other thing about the general is he was of course, like many military guys, a boots on the ground proponent. The president made it clear during the campaign and Beyond that he was in favor of bringing home a great deal of the over seasoverseas soldiers. Which naturally freaks out the Hawks. And would, under other circumstances, be a plus from the doves except for the TDS.

WSS

that is a good question. I'm confused, too. Experienced? sure. wonderful interview? sure.

allegiance?

not to the President that won.

the other side had plenty of friends all over the place that fit the bill. I'm thinking, at the time, Pres Trump's team didn't know there

was such a huge resistance, and that there would be spies on the inside. These people accepted jobs with the admin they were so terribly upset about, winning vs the scumbucket higgardly.

• Upvote 1

yes he should have. And obviously now, he should have fired anyone? who had worked for the clintons or obamao, because they choose their employees as being on board or not. the more corrupt or radical..the better. look at dirty brennan. etc.

• Upvote 1